The tree is quite...questionable

Hi

Dragonflight Talent Calculator - 10.0.0 Beta (wowhead.com)

Here is the tree I just did, making the most stupid and questionable choices possible.

On a more serious tone, there are points I want to adress :

CLASS:
-There is no chance I would pick shockwave over spear of bastion as a DPS warrior (Heck, even for prot ?). I don’t even understand why they’re competing in the first place. It would make more sense for shockwave to replace titanic throw in the node with storm bolt.
-Talents buffing weapons are also a mess, since they can be picked together even though they shouldn’t. Could have been a choice node instead.

FURY:
-Titan graps or single minded fury shouldn’t be talent points, my stupid tree underlights this issue. Or some kind of node choice.
-The dot build does not scale on every single dot, since we can pick rend but this is not being buffed by bloodborne, which also assumes we’re picking thunderous roar. This quite feels weak for a last row talent, compared to depths of insanity.

ARMS:
-Sharpened blades or blunt intruments which are mostly Single target increase are being locked behind bladestorm, which is an AOE spell. This feels odd.
-Skull banner being an only arms talent is also odd, since fury is not getting a party or group wide utility spell.

Just a quick hot take, the class tree looks “too classic” by tying specs to columns like dk first iteration. As for spec trees, I feel like fury and arms are being quite uninspired in some regards.

2 Likes

Arms defensive is in the general tree while prot and fury looks like they can get enraged regen+die by the sword now while arms only has die by the sword?

1 Like

Why not pick them both though?

To me arms tree…if execute does dmg…looks so OP for pvp…
Like lately im kinda scared what is going to happend to casters in DF …reading these talent trees i kinda cannot find a way how to cast. Warrior - shorter cd pummel, fear, reflect, stormbolt, shockwave. BS, spear. …pair that with a shaman- shear, grounding, capa totem, hex, thunderstorm knock, lightning lasso. Dispell.
Like how the F im going to play against that as a caster you wont get a single ability out before their bs will be out of cd again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.