The Ulduar loot thread

This is a thread for everyone who currently farms or recently have farmed Ulduar for transmogs.
This raid have a reputation for having loot issues where some loot simply wont drop, and I think it would be useful for everyone to give their input on what have been dropping for us so we can eliminate bad RNG from the equation.

As for the specifics about Ulduar’s merged N10/N25 and the hardmode bosses, I have already made a post describing the situation here:

That said, now let us go into the loot specifics:

I have farmed Ulduar with 12 chars the last 10 weeks, done the hardmode requirements on the respective bosses, and still I have yet to see the following items drop at all:

Hodir:

• Gloves of the Frozen Glade (Leather)
  • Bindings of Winter Gale (Mail)
  • Drape of Icy Intent (Cloak)
  • Icecore Staff
  • Staff of Endless Winter
  • Shiver (Mace)
  • The Boreal Guard (Shield)

Thorim:

• Embrace of the Gladiator (Leather)
  • Pauldrons of the Combatant (Mail)
  • Warhelm of the Champion (Plate)
  • Gauntlets of the Thunder God (Plate)
  • Combatant’s Bootblade (Dagger)
  • Wisdom’s Hold (Shield)

Freya:

• Leggings of the Enslaved Idol (Cloth)
  • Gloves of Whispering Winds (Mail)
  • Handguards of Revitalization (Plate)
  • Bladetwister (Dagger)
  • Petrified Ivy Sprig (Wand)

And this is my list of unseen items. If anyone have any items you haven’t seen, or have seen any of these items, please let us know. :smiley:

2 Likes

Not Ulduar, but never seen the sword drop of the harvester in Nax lol.

[Slayer of the Lifeless] dropped for me this summer, so this is a case of bad RNG.

If you aren’t already using it, I’d recommend getting an addon called “All The Things”. It is really nice for tracking collectibles (mounts, pets, transmogs etc) and it often lists if an item is suspected or known to be unobtainable due to bugs, phasing issues etc.

I can run some Ulduar tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I can’t think of anything better to do) on my alt army and report back with the results

1 Like

Sorry for double posting, won’t let me edit for some reason.

So far (10 runs) I haven’t gotten a single gear drop from those hard mode caches, only gold and Runed Orbs. My sample size is still very small, but not getting any items at all seems odd. Will continue testing later tonight

1 Like

For the bosses that spawns two caches, the hard mode loot is supposed to have a chance to drop in the “normal” cache as well as the “heroic” cache. A working example is Mimiron, where normal loot can appear in the heroic cache, and the hard mode loot can appear in the normal cache.

Thanks for testing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im on 426 kills without mount, have people seen that recently?

Mimiron’s Head dropped for me a couple weeks ago, after around 70 kills. Don’t worry, I am still grinding Yogg-Saron for armour tokens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.