The Void Elf Customization Megathread

nightborne are cool but srsly the customization is a joke , every nightborne look the same , it’s sad , i don’t want to look like every nightborne

6 Likes

Night Elves got quite a bit of customisations in the updates, void elves, blood elves and nightborne did not.

Some races got loads of extras, some barely got anything.

6 Likes

I love al those customizations!

It will be amazing if we got a NZoth third eye or 4 eyes!

3 Likes

So excited for this thread.

I’ve posted in the various other threads on this topic but I am thrilled to see void elves have our own megathread.

I think we need more hairstyles and hair colours - my personal wishlist is a WHITE colour. Some more variety on void-tinged skintones - I especially love the idea of the “dipped” skintones with the limbs being void-tinged as posted in the OP.

I really hope someone is listening!

6 Likes

Lightforged Draenei deserve some love too.

2 Likes

great post except… that players do not want tentacles… that’s actually creepy and disgusting thing. They aren’t reptilians, but elves

… that cause you still haven’t learned how to use them properly…

:eyes: :octopus:

1 Like

they look ugly. Void elves want to get rid of them like all shadow priest of void form.

Not a big fan of void mustaches tho I guess they would be funky for guys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Both genders majorly need hairstyles, hair colors and voidy tattoos those 3 for sure, and the voidy eyes would make a great addition too xx

3 Likes

“Excuse me, Sir/Madame, do you have a licence for making excellent ideas in a built up area?”

Well…it kinda seems like some do?

I’m not sure you’re getting the idea of what a Void Elf -is- here?

That Medusa idea is amazing. Some sort of Bellatrix Lestrange look whilst the hair is actually -moving- and has horrible voidy mouths like those flying worms on it… That would be killer! I mean sure, putting on a helmet suddenly makes it invisible, but to be honest, if you’re not the sort of person who transmogs your helmet to invisible (Unless your character -does- constantly wear a helmet) then who gives a monkeys. That would be an awesome look… Splendid idea!

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

i was wondering why OP have his hair tentacles hidden with a hood if he like them so much .

1 Like

Hahahahah thanks!

My main is a Void Half Elf who retained most of his regular physical traits.

The Medusa hair is something I want for my Velf warlock, who’s full into Void.

Medusa hair more for naga, like Lady Vashj. tentacles would look like a bunch of worms.

4 Likes

Definitely, at least the tail length option that regular Draenei have :frowning:

2 Likes

Plus all the hairstyles that regular Draenei got, and some light-themed jewlery.

3 Likes

Agreed. How about GOLDEN highlights in some of Lightforged Draenei’s hairstyles??

4 Likes

Yeah, but you’re missing the point there… Naga came about because of the deal Aszhara made with an Old God. Which is a Void Entity. I mean that is literally what they are, creations of the Void Lords, So a -Void- Elf, having a hair style given to -another- creation of the Void, would not be that big a leap…

I was disappointed with that. “Oh, I can have mah boi Nabaal have a longer tail!” clicks on customisations. “Oh, no I can’t, I can only give him a shorter tail…”
It’s kind of like the Blood Elf customisations “Oh I can do t…oh…wait…well I can have a beard I guess…”

A lot of the core races got massively gypped when it came to customisation…

But at that point aren’t you basically just asking for all the core race stuff, plus extra?

Which, y’know isn’t really that cool…

It’s sort of like those rare High Elf fanatics who go “We should have ranger tattoos because Alleria!”

1 Like

but only high ranks naga have those medusa style hair?

Updating this with a few more hair color examples:

https://i.imgur.com/rqSryjf.png

https://i.imgur.com/srIfkmT.png

5 Likes

OMG I love those so much! Ombre hair could be the future!

5 Likes