The War Within Beta Test Now Live!

actually only for those who bought an epic tww, i bought simple one and got commercial, if you want to get beta must upgrade to epic version +40 EUR - GREED.

2 Likes

Ok whatever other game or patch releases around june 5?

Blizzard have consistently failed to deliver narratively for too many years.

And class-wise TWW adds nothing new, no new specs, no class visual customization, no new classes. Only a new row of talents with a fancy name.

And the new race is a oversized and stoned dwarf.

1 Like

Well if you guys hate it so much before it is even out I am sure nobody will be sad if you leave and go play something else.

Here’s hoping a lot of people will actually report bugs and issues :slight_smile: It’s quite possible to do while still having fun.

1 Like

Should be on the press section, scroll down to artwork.

2 Likes

Beta start and Still NOT A SINGLE Hunter note

Beside a nerf for SV Talent that makes another Talent useless lunge needs a yard increase
Horible for gameplay, Hunter are used too RANGE they fight with a spear, that wappon have the advantage of more range vs a dagger if they would use there brain

What is Blizzard doing

1 Like

What about CE preorders, will we get beta access?

Usually you buy a digital version then get a refund as balance when you claim the CE

1 Like

Too much Hopium my friend :sweat_smile:

Let’s see, I will finally be able to get a hand on these Hero spec, not sure it will be good for my mental health though, seems really bad from where I stand now…

1 Like

Its not a real refund, its a refund in bnet wallet, not money back in our bank.

2 Likes

Yes it goes to your bnet balance.

You can also resell the code.

When will it end? During patch 11.2? Like previous expansions?

You can also resell the code.

i didnt get it

When the CE arrives, you can EITHER claim it as Bnet balance OR you can just resell the CE code.

Nice idea… truely but infortunately i dont know anybody who play WoW in my entourage

Players who purchase or who upgrade to the Epic Edition of The War Within will also gain immediate access to the beta and gain a minimum three-day early access to the expansion.

So, now it actually became pay to win? Start 3+ days early, max your characters, ask for XXX ilvl+ / cutting-edge or whatever tf the achievement was?

So far…
(edit) SoD - forgot about that garbage… also unbalanced trash
Vanilla Classic - GDKP / Botting wars
WoTLK - bye
Cataclysm - trash
MoP Remix - trash
War Within - P2W

when would we have something that is actually worth spending money on to?

2 Likes

Cough once if Blizzard has your family hostage and forcing you to buy&play their products.

This artwork of Xal’ath is so good, looks to be one of the best villains ever.

I’m not convinced it’s not going to be bad after what I have seen on the alpha. Healer problems that have been rampant in DF will continue in TWW if they don’t change the direction of the game. I’m definitely not going to play a healer in TWW if it doesn’t get changed.

You barely heal for anything, dps/healers have 3 million health pools at 540ish ilvl, max heal on my priest is like 420k and that’s a holy word: serenity.

Meanwhile, mobs are white hitting for 460k in a tier 3 delve. Healing feels useless, I can’t even outheal the damage in content meant to be soloable and just die because holy word: serenity is the only heal that gets even close to being able to heal a single white hit, flash heal heals for like 170k. You have several mobs pounding on you, you just die even if you try to heal because you can’t outheal it because they white hit you for more than your heals heal, lmao.

Pretty much all heals would have be to be buffed by like 100% for it to actually feel good playing a healer in TWW considering what I’ve seen. Healing for 14% of your HP with a 1 min CD heal(that gets reduced when you cast heal/flash heal) is just a joke when mobs are white hitting you for 15% of your hp, in content that’s meant to be soloable. Either damage needs to go down or healing needs to go up.

1 Like