The War Within Beta Test Now Live!

There are no raids available. No M+. You all have the same limits the first week, whether you start three days early or the day before reset.

Also THANKS for the demo rework, I’ve been playing the spec cause I love demons and lorewise it’s fun.
Now we are finally going to get some respect.

is this beta start date for both na and eu? or is eu gonna be june 6th 1 day later as always?

It’s the same. The beta servers are generally based in the US.

1 Like

ty for the reply! ts the first ever beta im attending so was not sure if it was the 5th for eu to., cause normally it seemed na was getting everything 1 day earlier. :smiley:

*sigh *
Reading the * notes in product descriptions is such a hassle, isn’t it?

It sais it right on the gear store page:

*** Early Access to World of Warcraft: The War Within may be impacted by shipping dates and subject to change. Early Access duration is 3 days. Limited time only. Play time subject to possible outages and time zone differences. Certain endgame features, including Mythic dungeons and weekly quests, not available during Early Access.

And if you want anything early, it says:

"If you want to enjoy the The War Within digital items and any available access before receiving your Collector’s Edition, you can buy The War Within on the Battle.net shop. If you buy The War Within (Base, Heroic, or Epic) on the Battle.net Shop and then redeem a Collector’s Edition code later on, you will automatically be refunded the cost of your original digital purchase in Battle.net Balance, as long as you redeem the Collector’s Edition code before December 31, 2025.

If you have purchased a box upgrade product (e.g., Base Edition to Epic Edition), this upgrade will not be automatically refunded. You can contact Blizzard Customer Support through Battle.net in that case for a refund of your box upgrade product."

Also has the beta access never been mentioned in regards to the physical CE. In beta threads there’s only been mentioned you need a digital B. Net version or buy both and get the digital as B. Net balance refunded.
Which you can buy game time with, btw, so no need to freak out about “no real money back”. Just buy game time with it and your automatic subscription (should you use that) will only be renewed after the active game time has expired.

Stop blaming other people for your own mistakes because of your incapability to inform yourself properly before you rant and get a heartattack.
Behavior like this can backfire very hard in your envoirement, especially if you accuse people of lying or worse.

1 Like

its not a real refund, if do it money will be back on bnet wallet, not in my bank.

then if I want pay sub with gold instead of real money?

It was never said anywhere that you’ll get a real refund, it always said B. Net currency refund.
If you want to pay with gold only and don’t want to pay a penny for game time the your out of luck for beta access with physical CE. Have to wait if you get one via the regular way: Being lucky to recieve a random invitaion from Blizzard.
And like I said, it said there BEFORE you purchased the physical CE, that you need an extra digital edition if you want access to anything prior to release date.
Your own tough luck for not reading properly, stop complaining.

I thought Its gonna be the last 3 days before the release, for the epic super duper members of the star family.

if the beta start tomorrow why is the beta not on the launcher then to install? when u check your bnet launcher and check under in development there is only the classics etc no war within beta so are you sure blizzard lol

u guys really cant read can ya? the 3 days early acces if for the acctual launch not the beta lmao how are people never readin propperly lol

I hope there will be some love for the Dracthyr .
A new class or spec would be fantastic.
But some more customization also would be nice.

Looking forward to the hero talents, how much they affect the heals and augmentation powers. :dracthyr_uwu:

Have you created a PTR account?

Sarcasm my good horde player. Sarcasm.

That means they’d have to push the build prematurely to let people install it. Which would render the people on alpha unable to connect to the servers because it’s the same client that gets updated but the servers are running on the old build, so servers will be incompatible if the client gets updated prematurely.

it shows all the clients on the under development not the beta 1 yet that will come tomorrow

PTR is NOT Beta. Do not create PTR account for Beta.

For the purposes of testing we are all eseentially NA :wink:

You’ll see that in your MS as well as we are connecting to a US test realm.

This was added later, wasnt during first days when i bought.

Anyone know what time it releases? It’s June 5th on the east coast and I don’t see the option available.

1 Like