The War Within Hotfixes - 23 August

And nothing related to the Warbank, game and system crashes etc. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

fix…armor…values

July 31, 2024

Classes

• Druid
    • Restoration
      • Fixed an issue that caused Mastery: Harmony to increase healing as if one additional stack was always present.

Dungeons and Raids

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Tindral Sageswift
      • Resolved an issue that caused Fire Beams to move in unintended directions.

Player-characters

• Summoning a mount now cancels Zen Flight.

Quests

• The Frostbrood Skytalon Dragon now does the correct amount of damage to Scarlet Crusaders for the Death Knight quest “An End to All Things”.
  • Players that are Time Traveling in Silithus should no longer teleport underneath the world when using the Teleportation Scroll while on “The War Within”.
  • Illidan Stormrage now sacrifices mages more efficiently during “Ravencrest’s Legacy”, allowing players to complete the scenario.

How do we get our char fixed that this has happened to? Just keep getting dc’d when I log her.

August 1, 2024

Player-characters

• Priests will now automatically restart Shadowform after using Ride Along if Shadowform was enabled when they become a passenger.

Quests

• “The Lightforged” and “Heritage of the Lightforged” now correctly direct players to the Lightforged Beacon.

Radiant Echoes Event

• Updated the event so that now, after the zone boss is defeated, memories begin resurfacing again, repeating the event immediately.
  • The event now rotates between zones once each hour, and while the Radiant Echoes are active in a zone, they will remain up for the entire hour.
  • Increased earnings from scenarios and bosses, which now include flightstones and crests.
  • The event quest is now daily and account-bound (was weekly, per-character).
  • Dalaran Defender’s gear is now eligible to be upgraded at the Creation Catalyst.
3 Likes

Still no Pandaria Remix campaigns rep fixes…

This!
Shouldn’t be too difficult a fix! But definitely needs it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

August 5, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• The Eternal Palace
    • Queen Azshara
      • Addressed an issue that prevented Aethanel and Cyranus from properly spawning during the encounter.

Items

• Fixed an issue that caused Weathered Northrend Sigil to activate when it wasn’t supposed to.

Player-characters

• Fixed an issue preventing Dracthyr from being able to successfully cast soar while swimming on the surface.
  • Fixed an issue with the Human racial No Place Like Home incorrectly gaining a charge in some situations.

Quests

• Players can properly progress through the Legion experience when selecting the Timewalking Campaign from Chromie.

Radiant Echoes Event

• Memories of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdom, and Northrend will now stack up to 100, and will no longer drop once you acquire its related Essence or have fully created the Band of Radiant Echoes.
  • Increased the scaling of Radiant Echo mini-bosses (e.g. Thorim).
  • Reduced the amount of credit needed to complete several interaction-based Radiant Echoes events (e.g. Lumber).
  • Dalaran Defender armor pieces with Champion track should now be eligible for conversion at the Revival Catalyst.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ReM8afPvPk ← my opinion :smiley:

can u please allow to transfer honor between characters? or at least bring back the item

1 Like

Radiant echoes boss fights are now scaling incredibly poorly. It takes over 20 minutes to kill the last boss and I think nobody enjoys that kinda laggy experience.

Just wondering when the Tormentors of Torghast event will be set right again. Bugged since the patch launched. Have put in several bug reports, and many more like me have problems with it not functioning. Bug reports without any response. At least when I make a ticket I get some contact, even if its just someone stating I have problem with my files or ISP…

1 Like

A copy paste response from a gm wont make a difference if that was a thing with bug report

What I meant was that even after multiple bugreports, both from me and other players about the issue, not getting even one respons or notice about the broken event in any blueposts.

1 Like

you need to update the thread please

August 15, 2024

Classes

• Death Knight
    • Unholy
      • Fixed an issue with Festermight not overlapping.
  • Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Fixed an issue causing Radiant Glory to trigger more than intended.
  • Warrior
    • Fury
      • Wrath and Fury is now correctly increasing Raging Blow damage.

Items

• Bloody Token are now capped at 200,000 tokens.

Professions

• The Artisan’s Acuity reagent cost for rare and epic Profession tools and accessories may now only be provided by the customer for crafting orders.

Quests

• Squally can now be summoned from your Pet Journal when “Gryphons of a Feather” is completed.
2 Likes

What are you doing about the severely broken guild bank system where dozens if not hundreds of people have lost entire tabs of items in their guild banks?

I’d suggest you really need a Blue Post now, that can be picked up by all the community aggregator sites like Wowhead, MMOchampion etc.

August 19, 2024

Classes

• Developers’ notes: To make our raid buffs more equal across varied group compositions, we’re reducing the effectiveness of Arcane Intellect and Chaos Brand from 5% to 3%. We feel this will help to improve the balance of caster heavy versus melee heavy groups when participating in non-raid content.
  • Demon Hunter
    • [With weekly maintenance] Chaos Brand reduced to 3% increased magic damage taken (was 5%).
  • Evoker
    • Preservation
      • Fixed an issue where Rank 2 of Renewing Breath was not increasing the heal over time portion of Dream Breath.
    • Mage
      • [With weekly maintenance] Arcane Intellect reduced to 3% Intellect increase (was 5%).
      • Fixed an issue causing Concentrated Coolness (PvP Talent) to not function properly.
    • Paladin
      • Fixed a bug preventing Holy Power spenders from stacking up Radiant Glory Crusader when cast with Divine Purpose.
      • Fixed an issue where Retribution Aura persisted on old characters.

Items

• Fixed a bug that prevented the application of the Nitro Boost belt enchant on some equipment.

Player versus Player

• Rated Battleground Blitz
    • Resolved an issue where the absorb from Shield of Protection was scaling too high.

This makes absolutely no sense at all. You basically saying you don’t like people choosing to play the caster class. Reduce the output from individual classes I can understand, but an across the board nerf speaks volumes about the thoughts regarding casters.