The Warscreams ( Guild Orc Warsong )

Another day, another bloodbath. For our enemies, anyway. :axe: :drop_of_blood:

Tonight the Marauders continued their campaign across the Barrens in an exciting event at Dreadmist Peak!

:camera_flash: A few screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7hpphtZ

3 Likes

Iā€™ve Been in this guild for a few weeks now and its been an absolute blast!

I can recomend any orc roleplayer who want to get back to the good old core of clan styled Roleplay to join and become a Marauder!

2 Likes

The Warsong Marauders have just completed their first campaign. This first campaign was a real success! Many orcs have joined the Marauders in search of glory, loot, and battles. We are particularly active and ready for the future!

Currently, we will be in Orgrimmar for the next two weeks. Before leaving in search of plunder and glory for a new campaign!

Now is the time to try and join our ranks. FOR THE WARSONG !

2 Likes

Though a warrior city it may be, the Marauders are growing restless in Orgrimmar as they eagerly await future battles to come. Loot, trophies and glory will soon be claimed yet again!

1 Like

The Warsong Marauders proved their mettle during a vicious campaign of plunder in the Barrens that set its savannahs in flames. In search of Quilboar territories, the Marauders eventually crossed paths with a powerful horde of Centaurs who were led by their Khan to attack the Barrens. Thanks to the support of several primalists, the Centaurs had managed to win several victories against the Grunts of the Horde. Unfortunately for them, they also dared to attack the Marauders during their journey south of the Barrens and provoke their wrath.

Like an unstoppable and enraged wave, the Warsong Marauders turned against the Centaurs and their Khan to exterminate them. For several weeks, the Warsong Marauders carried out relentless attacks on Centaur patrols and their encampments. They took full advantage of their speed on their warwolves to wreak havoc on the Centaurs and make them look like they could pop up from anywhere! Quickly, the Centaurs gave in to fear and anger.

The attacks of the Marauders were always more violent and bloodthirsty. They impaled the heads of their victims in the savannahs, had the corpses of the centaurs devoured by their war wolves and burned many encampments with their occupants, even the wives of the centaur warriors and the Khan. They embodied the fury of the Horde, an inhuman fury that desired nothing but vengeance and destruction.

In the end, the Centaurs decided to turn against their own Khan whom they held responsible for these defeats and their failure in the Barrens. But thirsty for revenge, the Marauders hunted down the Khan to Stonetalon and slew his last followers. While the Packleader killed the Khan during an epic duel in the heart of a forest in flames by the rage of the orcs and the elements.

Victorious, the Marauders returned to Orgrimmar sending their spoils to Clan Warsong in Ashenvale. They waited there for several days, waiting to find out if this loot would be enough to satisfy their Clan. It wasnā€™t long before they received a response from Clan Warsong who summoned them to Ashenvale in a few days. Would the Clan be satisfied or should they face their anger? What now awaits the Warsong Marauders? They will know soon. But there is no doubt that glorious battles still await them.

OOC

The Guild continues to grow as our hiatus between campaigns is nearing its end. Starting next week, the Marauders set off on a new campaign that will take them from Ashenvale, in the heart of the Warsong territories, to the borders of Feralas to face an old enemy!

The Guild offers itself an overhaul of its presentation to offer a better vision of what our Guild is. And what it offers its players!

We are always actively recruiting new orcs to serve the Warsong and join our adventures! The time has come to take your axes and your wolves!

1 Like

Cool lot that wear cool underwear.

2 Likes

Whispered this guy randomly once to wish him good luck with his guild (On some alt, donā€™t remember which.)
He was super friendly. (Youā€™d be surprised how many people arenā€™t.)
Definitely worth checking out his guild.
He gets the Garzag arrow of approval.
Where do I shoot this thing?

5 Likes

You can shoot your Garzag arrow of approval one of our brave peons ! He will be honored ! And thanks very much !

3 Likes

*Aims at work working peon* -THWICK!-
Any time!

2 Likes

The Marauders have journeyed to the Warsong Lumber Camp in Ashenvale where they will remain for a few more days until their next campaign begins.
So, if youā€™re a Warsong orc looking for a chance to bloody your blade and fight in the name of your clan - now is the opportune time to seek us out!

2 Likes

The Marauders leave for Feralas on Saturday evening for their new war campaign against the Gordunni!

The Guild in OOC also puts an end to the dress code rule. Now every marauder can wear whatever armor they want as long as it stays in the minds of orcs and Warsong!

Lokā€™narash!

3 Likes

Much love to you for that one. Iā€™ve always hated uniforms. One of my favourite parts of RP, back when I did RP, was the creativity people put into their characters. Having a theme is great, but individuality is very important. I understand some people like the military feel, but I find it far more fun to experiment, make unique outfits, have all my alts looking different.

So thatā€™s a great choice. Good on you! <3

Everyone has their own desires in this matter, I would say aha. As far as we are concerned, we made this decision because it corresponds more to the image of ā€œmaraudersā€ that we wish to embody with the Guild! And also because it was the desire of the members of the Guild to have this freedom.

3 Likes

Chucked myself in with Morkā€™s lot shortly after coming back to WoW RP and Iā€™ve been having all in all a very good experience that has helped me pick up my years long abandoned Orc and gotten back into the setting despite all the lore and things Iā€™ve missed out on during my absence.

Getting Mork to lax on the uniform rules was nice also. >:)

2 Likes

The forest floor will drown in the blood of the Gordunni! That is the only way the people of Camp Mojache will be made safe again (according to your local Warsong orcs at least)

If you dare - seek out the Warsong today and join in on the bloodshed, the glory and the spoils of war! Mok-thorin ka! Lokā€™tar!

2 Likes

Rage of the Warsong !

The Marauders fight a bloody battle against the Gordunni Ogres in the ancient forests of Feralas to defend the Tauren of Mojache. Despite being outnumbered, the Marauders managed to slaughter the ogres of an Outpost in the Mountains and defeat an Ogre Magi. Causing a great defeat to the forces of the Gordunni and their Warlord Oguā€™mon.

But the war campaign is far from over yet! The Tauren saw the Maraudersā€™ victory as a sign from the Spirits and Ancestors that the time had come to fight. Together, Warsong and Taurens prepare to turn the tide in favor of the Horde for good. In direct confrontation against the Gordunni forces and their Warlord!

As new orcs come to join the Marauders, seeking a place among the Warsong and a piece of their glory ! LOKā€™NARASH !

OOC:

Our campaign is proceeding in Feralas. We have fun fighting the Ogres, old enemies of the Orcs. In epic and fierce battles where each of our Orcs demonstrate their strength, courage and Warsong spirit!

We also have new members who are already part of our band. New playmates and battle brother!

The adventure of the Marauders is therefore still going well. And we are always eager to share this pleasure with new orcs ! FOR THE WARSONG !

1 Like

The Warsong Marauders have dealt a terrible blow to the Gordunni ogres with the death of one of their warlords. Victory, however, did come at the cost of one of their brothers: Kazgur Grimhowl.
May his Warsong never fade!

The campaign is not yet over. The brutesā€™ attempt at expansion has been repelled and the Warsong now look to take the fight to THEIR territory. The ogres need to remember their place and the Marauders intend to remind them through steel and blood!

1 Like

The Marauders are at it again!
Learning of a secret meeting of the Gordummi ogre leaders in the Darkmist ruins. Reluctantly, they adopted a more sneaky approach to learn more about their enemies.

After nearly losing themselves to the spirits haunting the ruins, The marauders discovered the new Gordunni Warlord is a warlock! And this foul being is offering the gift of fel to the ogres to build a new empire! (Kind of like how blizzard is passing it to everyone else :rage:)

Making it back to camp, we now prepere for battle once again!

Also Mork is not a Grommash cosplayer! Just look at his hair! Hellscream himself would cringe at that aberation!

2 Likes

I announce the imminent death of the character of Gruā€™ash who was a noble shaman and a fearsome orc. Unfortunately, a meteor will crash into him during our next event. An unpredictable and unfortunate accident.

1 Like

I Regret Nothing

LOKā€™TAR OGAR!

2 Likes