The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Test Begins Today!

I have beta access but I still can’t respond to the class specific threads in the “in development” section

Pls someone needs to talk about frost DK before it’s a boring wet noodle for the 5th year running

No permanent TL3 yet…

Even volunteer getting some money in return. Actually you have to even pay a sub to be able to play beta. Genius move from a company :sweat_smile:

FOOOOOOOOLAAAAA

Try logging out of the forums, clear cookies, then log back in again.

+1, same here, got the emial but not available in the app #sadge

These issues existed with Alpha as well, try these steps:-

or the mails can come but launcher doesn`t have the beta…Yeah good luck…

This doesn`t work…maybe if i can try to cut my sub…maybe this work

How often do the the Beta invitations go out? Is it a daily/weekly thing, or could you suddenly get the email one afternoon?

Historically they tend to send out invites in waves that start with maybe a few weeks inbetween and with a rather small amount of invites sent out.
But with every other wave the delay between them decreases and the number of invites increases and the closer we get to launch the more often and a greater number of invites it will be.

Hard to say exactly and it might be different this time around but that’s usually how it plays out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.