The world "PvP" expirience

So here is how it goes as far as world PvP goes:
It used to be - a low geared player attacks me, or I attack him - we fight, he dies quick.
Right now - a low geared player attacks me - I run the hell away - I just know he is in group with 4 other players that will come to him in a few seconds (probably while I am stunned). That’s how world “pvp” is right now.

I mean obviously I switch realms, join a group myself and do the same but I don’t remember world PvP being like that …
Something feels very wrong and I’d rather avoid it althogether than to participate in 5v1s

Well, we as alliance have to handle overpopulated horde side somehow :slight_smile:
I always wanted to say it - you can always turn the warmode off.

Jokes aside - i understand that this is frustrating, but it works this way both sides. For me it was really hard to turning WM on, but i got used to it even if i am getting deleted all the time by multiple horde player here and there. It all depends on what shard you are placed. Sick system IMO but what can we do?

Factions balance is a joke. In every aspect. Not a single action has been made to fix this problem.

This didn’t used to be the case but now is the issue and the reason why things like the battle for nazjatar is unplayable as anybody can rope in x-number as required cronies to win the fight for them and tip the shard into a state of near unplayable for the opposition whether its due to ratio of players per side or the lag alot of players can bring

1 Like

Ye better to WM off if you don’t like it.

No no no , I don’t want to turn warmode off , because of the rewards, but I would happily heroic leap / engineering boots(belt) / or just fel rush on my DH away from a fight just because … the reasons above :frowning:

Then you are happy to leave it on :slight_smile:

you do know that the world is not black and white Vaeyn.
just because you don’t want to turn of WM does not mean that WM as it is now is in a good place, but from how you have been talking it seems like you think the world is black and white at least that is the impression i get from you.
you either like WM and play with it on, or you don’t like it and dont play with it on, the game is a hell lot more nuanced than that, now saying how bad it is and wanting blizzard to do something about it, if enough does that something gets changed we have seen that(even if it is not every time they change stuff because of it) so people are coming with what they think is wrong.

In a good place for some and not in a good place for others. Can’t please everyone. But how many are pleased, and how many not pleased? And how many in between? We don’t know. But it’s that number + Blizz’s opinions that determines if change will happen.

The world is not black and white.

WM on or off is black and white. There are only two states, on, or off.

Want the bonus + PvP? = Wm on.
Don’t want the bonus + PvP? = Wm off.

Ye that’s black and white.

I’m guessing, if enough players are WM on, and engaging with the WM content, then Blizz are likely content with that. Therefore, probably no significant changes in Shadowlands. Hey, I could be wrong - WM in SL could be completely different! Time will tell :slight_smile:

it is not black and white as people exprese the flaws in a given system, it is called feedback.

yes i know you like the system as it is now with showering you with extra rewards for wm on, now i see that part of the system as flawed so i give that feedback as many others have.

all i hear you say don’t like it then turn it off.
but what about the feedback before the ally got the extra bonus and AAO quest, should they have left them out to? as that also came from feedback about how ally was having a hard time because of the sharding system being broken.

Exactly, there was a big enough issue that resulted in change. The current ‘situation’ is obviously not a big enough issue.

and it would never be if none never said anything about it.

Yep, and if enough negative feedback there could be change. But it looks like it’s not a big enough issue for change, unless the change is being put into SL - we’ll see! :slight_smile:

I blame phasing. During my n’zoth assaults today (on Horde) I was getting wiped by multiple groups of 8-12 Alliance players with only 1 horde in sight. I fly back to the quest givers and all of a sudden a small army of Horde appear before me and 1 Alliance player.

Don’t confuse enemy player display distance with phasing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.