The WoW Classic Shop is Now Open

The WoW Classic Shop is Now Open

The WoW Classic shop has opened its doors with a variety of items for your Wrath of the Lich King Classic or Cataclysm Classic collections.

View Full Article

1 Like

Because it’s just going to be like Vanilla… with no changes.

1 Like

Wonderful.
I for one am looking forward to having less money than I do now.

3 Likes

just consume product

So does this mean, we get WotLK Servers?

I was laughing at first but when you think about it…

If most mounts in the cash shop have been obtained by around 10% of playerbase what potential are we looking at here?

Classic is very far from vanilla now.

2 Likes

If you really want to make money
Add lil XT to the shop

So we can perma squish those annoying train sets

Wrong forum!

Play it :smiley:

Slapface having an Asmongold Cameo

1 Like

Well now I’m curious.

Same as what was said above haha.

But yeah who didn’t see this coming. When they introduced server transfers, I knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olgn9sXNdl0

Classic isn’t my main game and I do all my collecting in Retail. This just doesn’t appeal to me at all.

o7 Classic WoW

back to retail everyone

These were all part of the Classic expansions upgrades or 6 or 12 month subscription offers. Only the Auspicious Arborwyrm wasn’t available in Classic before and I will wait for it to go on sale. The Dark Portal Hearthstone is now a toy so we can free 1 slot in our bag used for the hearthstone. It’s good that it is available for anyone who didn’t get it during TBC Classic.

Wait, we have to rebuy mounts we already own in Retail!!? DISGUSTING!!!

Update:
This is the first mount from Retail that becomes available in Classic, but as the progression realms moves along more and more would become available. And now it’s been revealed that we might have to buy each and every one of them again, for the same price and not even a single discount for already owning it. Is this why they skipped over the first ever store item that was originally released during Wrath? Because they have been working on this disgusting plan…

Sadly I cannot say I’m surprised.

We’ll see where this goes, I can see several other things in the achievements that are missing in my collections, pets from CEs I own, Blizzcon tickets I bought…maybe they plan on charging us for those as well?

For now, I’ve already paid for the Auspicious Arborwyrm mount and will not be paying for it again. I’m not really interested in anything beyond MoP Classic either, so if this keeps rolling on I might for the first time ever not be paying for my subscription any longer as well…