Thekal got locked?

Just noticed it on the realm selection screen.

That’s good thing, the ques are already out of control here.

That’s not good. It means slow and painful death for pve realm too

2 Likes

How am I supposed to tell people to come to the best server now

We dont need everyone migration to Giantstalkers, thx

1 Like

Oh they will.

Does this mean that we can not create a character on the only fresh eu pvp realm? If that is the case then blizzard have done some false advertising. I only subscribed because i saw blue posts about blizzard creating fresh pvp realms.

If that information is true they either have to provide a new fresh pvp realm or at least give a refund to players that returned for that boldly advertised fresh eu pvp realm.

2 Likes

Yes locked means no new char creation.

Thank you for the information. Just removed my subscription and i am listing a ticket for refund. False advertising is not something to take lightly. Will resub as soon as they create a new fresh pvp realm which i think will be soon since launch is going to bring a lot more people.

Don’t be a Karen… have you read the TOS? just go to a Empty PvP server with low pop, take with you the 10k+ on Thekal queue and voilá… NEW FRESH pvp server with healthy pop.

They won’t refund you based on this - especially considering you have been posting about playing on alliance mograine

about time holy shtick

now 10k-15k alli need migrate to mog so both servers balanced pvp servers

bis servers

Karen? Be serious please. Have you read the definition of false advertising? There have been a very bold advertising about a fresh pvp realm with restarted economy and restricted transfer for 90 days at least. That is the only reason that made lots of people to subscribe again to the game and it seems to just be a bait. Sorry i am not interested to play in one of the inflated economy old realms and i am not forced to pay for a false advertised product. As i said i will still be a customer in case they open a new pvp fresh realm in EU.

Just read again the terms of services and i am ensured i am qualified for a refund on the gametime i bought a 4 days ago.

1 Like

False advertising u were never promised entry.

They stated they were creating one lol. There was no garuntee u would have entry to it however.

Blizzard in EULA has the right to remove access to servers as they please. Im afraid their legally covered.

They already did on rogue’s account since we are qualified from tos and since the gametime was bought only recently. Now we are waiting live chat response to see what we can do for my brother’s account that is also recently subed.

It is only for a matter of days anyway since it is innevitable to not open a new pvp realm. Quote me on release if i am wrong but you will see im not.

But you dont lol. Ur opinon doesnt make it factual.

No where did they state you would have garunteed access to the server, blizzard by EULA have the right to lock any server as they will.

The subscription fee paid was for retail world of warcraft. Classic is a free addition to customers of blizzard. So the money you handed ober as far as breakdowns concerned wasnt for classic

What do u know i was correct, people screech about the fact the servers breaking, then screech when they try and fix it lol.

If blizzard give u a refund it will be out of kindness, they dont owe u a refund, nor did they false advertise, u see advertisements on screenz if the company falls into shortage and csnt sell the product u dont screexh false advertising.

Same here.

Thekal is a new pvp aerver it is fresh and has everything that was offered, its was advertised to drop in prepatch, but they did not staye u would have unrestricted access to it, they didnt gsruntee u would get into the seever, nor thst it would remain accessible to everyone.

Dunno about that… from the TOS
" 1. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using your Account. If you choose a recurring subscription for a Game, you acknowledge that payments will be processed automatically (e.g., debited from your Battle.net Balance or charged to your credit card) until you cancel the subscription or the Account. Blizzard may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Platform at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLIZZARD IS NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND AMOUNTS YOU PAY TO BLIZZARD FOR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR FOR DIGITAL PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THE PLATFORM, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW."

You did click ACCEPT on the login screen did you not? If you didn’t ever clicked accept and closed the game client maybe you could get a refund, or else…

You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using your Account. If you choose a recurring subscription for a Game, you acknowledge that payments will be processed automatically (e.g., debited from your Battle.net Balance or charged to your credit card) until you cancel the subscription or the Account. Blizzard may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Platform at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLIZZARD IS NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND AMOUNTS YOU PAY TO BLIZZARD FOR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR FOR DIGITAL PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THE PLATFORM, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.

That’s the only part of their TOS mentioning subscriptions. The caps was put in by them, not me.

So returning and new players don’t have the option to start fresh on PVP realm and they are going to find out after subscribing that their intended realm is not available. And no official announcement has been made so that these players know and can decide beforehand whether to subscribe or not. How Blizzard could not have predicted this would happen. WOTLK is the best expansion in WOW history and many players would want to play now.

1 Like

Agree that Blizzard should have a warning saying the new fresh Wotlk realms are full and if they have plans to open new ones or not, that would be a logical courtesy.

1 Like