Thekal got locked?

Thank you for your feedback but the emploee in the live chat have been really helpful so far and granted the request.
At least this company has some really helpful emploees. Got to admit that. see you soon and thanks for the feedback.

Well. Tbh the entire issue is the fresh servers.

The reason retail WoW never had these issues is because it didnt do anything like this. Waving a carrot on a stick indront of the masses to new shiney adventures is going to cause a problem.

With already having like 10 completely dead servers, the last thing they should have been doing was creating fresh servers and it bit them in the behind for doing it.

Well, the server is doomed to die then with all boomers quitting within 1 month.

Truth is, the new servers will probably be medium/low 3 months from now… if Blizzard opens more “fresh” realms they are just going to be ghost towns in the near future. i Would say they should give some sort of incentive for people to start playing (specific factions) on low pop servers.

Finally some action to ease thekal queue issue! Good.

I bought a subscription on sunday because I wanted to play with some old friends again, they happened to play on Thekal but due to queue time I couldn’t login at all… This morning it got locked and with 0 characters on there from me I cannot play with them because it doesn’t allow me to make one now… There was 0 warning it would be locked and heard nothing about another pvp fresh server, how did they only make 1 for the whole English EU community is actually insane

2 Likes

Their handling of the fresh servers is so bad, it’s getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

Action cant be ridiculous if theres no action at all. They are not handling anything xd

Allways funny with you all. If they dont do anything, you cry. If they do something, you cry.

What do you want? Just keep the server open, so that even MORE people come, just so you can cry even more that you have a big que?

1 Like

it’s impossible to satisfy the WoW community, at least that’s what i understand from years of experience reading this forums.

It does state except as required by applicable law’ Not many people know that terms do not over write eu law. Whilst you could go down that route it will be lengthy so really you just have to rely on blizz refunding you as a gesture of goodwill.

They should create another fresh realm but not allow people from thekal to transfer to it.

1 Like

What’s the point of another fresh PvP realm if people can’t transfer? That won’t help the queues.

Because people who are still leveling rather be leveling than waiting in a 5 hour queue.

It will because players will either change to Thekal and / or new players will directly go there.

With it being fresh it creates a unique situation as Blizzard can’t just open free transfers to somewhere (beyond maybe Giantstalker) as it messes with the idea of the fresh realms.

I think its highly likely we get a second PvP realm at this point, despite the issues that will inevitably bring (one Horde and one Ally domianted server) but we’ll see. It’s a very difficult situation for Blizzard tbh. Opening more realms always comes back to bite you in the end once the player base drops down in numbers after launch hype.

Only other option I see is allowing Thekal players to go to this new upcoming FCM realm like NA got with Eranikus.

They’ve been coming here for a while now. Look in the cities and you’ll see way more flagged players than normal. But yeah, probably there will now be more.

Really Blizzard should rather be making a new PvP realm let people move from Thekal to that one, allow new creation only there and make it very clear they will be merging the realms after the hype dies down. Because it will be a sharp drop-off when that happens.

I know, but it wasnt massive.

Finally good news. Thank god we didn’t listen all those that said that a second pvp realm will not come. resubed just for this one! Finally we will be able to play fresh on a non-locked realm.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.