Thematic Ability "skins"

Hear me out- this is already a thing for quite some time for Boomies in general and some other abilities of other classes where abilities would appear differently affected by a glyph.

This is not a spec specific thing btw but the idea is:

Druid of the Nightmare abilities- where abilities are the same as now just more nightmarish thematically. Roots would be black/red. Cyclone would have some red and yellow thingies. We already got Nightmare bear and cat form, so just add moonkin form of the nightmare and we fair and square. For resto the treants would appear nightmarish, and healing abilities will be flaming red instead of emerald green.

Druid of the Flame- everything is more fiery. we already got flame cat form and moonkin form, we just need a proper bear form. Same concept: Healing abilities are flame ( and before you hit me with the - “uhh but… lore”. Lorewise there healing flames as the ones Alexstrasza uses).

Elunes Chosen- More astral appearance abilities. Mage tower cat forms are fit for this, boomies already got the glyph, lunar bear form is there too. As I said everything would be a little more astral in the ability departament too.

So, what do you guys think ?

1 Like

Good idea and for troll lore reason as the Loas as forms.

And the Claws of Shirvallah forms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.