Therazal in Valdrakken doesn't offer me weekly quest Last Hurrah on any character

I’ve came to the NPC in question hoping to get weekly but it doesn’t seem to offer any of my chars the quest in question, it’s not interactable at all. I’ve been told to drop any previous weekly quests but even on a char with no active quests at all I’m not able to talk to the NPC. Basically I can’t get weekly quest on any of my characters that were previously able to get it. Any suggestions?

Also, I accidentally came across the “Participate in a Community Feast” with my DH and was able to complete it, but I didn’t see the event on the map and I couldn’t see the timer even tho all other people around me said they had the timer.

Do you still have the previous weekly Aiding the Accord weekly quest in your log from the same NPC, Therazal? If you do, drop it and see what happens.

I know you say “even on a char with no active quests at all I’m not able to talk to the NPC” and I don’t know what’s going on there if that character is 70 and has done Aiding The Accord before, but still, if you have Aiding the Accord on one of your other characters, drop it and see.

As for the Feast thing, I have no idea except maybe addons.

I literally have 0 quests in my quest log and it still doesn’t show up. I’ve tried disabling all addons, still no luck. Reloaded ui, reloaded game. Characters in question are 70lvl, all done high rated M+, finished previous raid questlines on most.

I have similar problem too. I reported a bug to Blizzard and I’m waiting. I’m level 70, renown 8 and I don’t have any weekly quests.

I’ve made an ingame report to support and it basically left me with message “report has been taen, you will receive no reply”, so I have no idea what else to do.

you have to finish the campaign quest with the name “Just Don’t ask me to spell it” You have to complete the the full achievement to open this weekly.
to start the quest you have to follow up with the campaign after you finish first “Azure spanner”.

1 Like