There's a Cathedral in WoW. Why not a mosque?

True, where is Koby Brian in the shadowlands too?

6 Likes

Are you gonna ask why there is no “Rabbi” class as well?

8 Likes

The Human kingdoms are clearly based on European/Christian culture. Since there’s no Middle East-oriented Human kingdom (like Caldeum from Diablo), it’s easy to see why there’s no mosque in WoW.

14 Likes

I can imagine Thiernax and Qadarin in a mosque.

7 Likes

You did the exact same thread about a year ago …your meme’s Rompcuhe are getting boring ,

16 Likes

Because the games NEVER Featured Muslim inspred Aesthetics for its entire life, yet had Cathedrals since the games existance.

i think its pretty obvious… nothing todo with “islamophobia” Lol, its to do with the game has NOTHING to attach the muslim religion too? Lol.

they cant just erect a Mosque for 0 reason or relation to the game…

9 Likes

That was Nzoth

2 Likes

we dont need mosques in a effin video game.

11 Likes

People like you need to learn that just because any work of art features a single religion, sexuality or race, doesn’t mean it needs to feature every single other one that ever existed.

The cathedral in Stormwind was inspired by Christian architecture, yes, but it is not mentioned ever in that game. Just because Blizzard took some ideas from one religion, doesn’t mean they now have to build places of worship of every single other religion.

36 Likes

Does slapface speak for the entire relgion? or is this just another troll attempt?

Any way, this is pretty much the reason i tend to dislike people who practise other religions, as they just want to stirr up drama and make other people uncomfortable

3 Likes

Oh ye. Big time.

3 Likes

I do think it is becuse of how the western world se the muslims realy, so putting in mosques and other muslim things in game where you would have to help them or something would not go well whit the western world becuse of reasons , like terrorism and other stuff, even though the majority of muslim has nothing to do whit it.
now go the other way, and you would have to attack and kill npc resembling a muslim, and oh god the outcry from some fundamenatalists there would be, heck could even go further than just some screams, we seen that before, rember the charlie hebdon incident.

due to this, I think it is better for everyone to just drop the idea totaly

1 Like

Trolling at its finest.

12 Likes

Mosques in WoW. Now imagine an NPC named Muhammed…

12 Likes

Since they still have plenty of pirates, they aren’t experiencing global warming, so the visible application of His Noodly Appendage has not been required.

2 Likes

To quote Puny.

9 Likes

It’s literally called a cathedral in game.

Do you even read before replying?
I said so myself in the very first post of the thread, and I said that I wanted muslim-inspired aesthetics to be entirely tied to the Light.

Please focus.

Well I suppose you could look at the spires off Uldum southern coast.

Uldum is inspired by ancient Egyptian culture, not by Muslim culture.

1 Like

I believe everything inspired something if you look hard enough and likely nothing inspired everything if you don’t. No right answer here other than yours, perhaps there are other fights to take up rather than singular point of reference