They actually FREAKIN did it

Forever tained. Forever marked by the Void. Forever on the brink of insanity.

The abominable truth is revealed every time they enter combat. :eyes:

1 Like

You and me both hehe

Because there is an important life lesson involved in this: Life ain’t fair, and you don’t always get what you want. Something that people seem to have forgotten about.

Something tells me that nothing in EVER good enough. Even Void Elves getting pale skin is now seen as “Not good enough”.

There is a difference between people being entitled to a fun working game that doesn’t shove “Agenda” at you, and people who being entitled to this and that, and essentially make demands for things to be added/removed from the game, or to change stuff.

Normal people are in the former. People who want High Elves are in the latter.

Aside from it being fun to watch people have a complete meltdown over getting something they wanted in a videogame, but it’s not EXACTLY what they want? Well, it reinforces the life lesson of “Life ain’t fair, you don’t always get what you want.”

This is the only thing everyone agrees with. Void Elves are kind of an odd race with how they were introduced and with which faction you got them from. Would’ve been better to have had a splinter group of elves introduced beforehand who wanted to harness the void, and you get reputation from them to get Void Elves unlocked. But oh well.

2 Likes

But mom said you get treated well in life and that it’s fair if you’re nice. I’ve been nice, so I should get the toy in my colour!

3 Likes

Its like saying that Illidan is the same as playable Demon Hunters. Both were made differently and have different appearance than their cheap copies.

Probably they will start whining about hair colors or giving void elfs paladins. Ugh

2 Likes

Except Alleria is by all accords a regular looking elf, who sometimes turns in to a dark purple elf.

Void Elves in Shadowlands will look like regular looking elves, who sometimes turn in to dark purple elves.

It would be an apt comparison with your Illidan v Demon Hunters, if Alleria suddenly looked like a huge stomping creature, or looked like a unique form of High Elf that players can’t play as

2 Likes

They only gave them ‘‘blue’’ (turquoise) eyes… and white skin in case for void elves. As I expected it, these are not real high elves.

I still hope to get the ones we actually see in Dalaran with their indigo eyes, but they’re s̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ superior and Blizzard rather leave them as npc’s, let’s be realistic. And if that moment comes, they’d probably keep being neutral or rarely to play with. I’m happy for the people who is finally able to rp as a high elf or is just satisfied with this new customization, though!

2 Likes

High Elf, Blood Elf, Void Elf

Same Elf, just using different type of magic.
The fact that they now have HE customization options proves that they ARE the same race.
At least now you can actually make a blue eyed Elf and RP one as a High Elf.

Happy for the grateful people too!

I bet that with new customizations we will get some lore showing that high elves are joining void elves. We already got a hint of this at Void Elf starting zone with their scholars being there.

Maybe entire Silver Covenant will be turned in prepatch? Would be fun :thinking:

I hope that we will get something that explains darker skin colors for Blood Elf :exploding_head:

Don’t make such statements, otherwise people will think you’re wacist!

… No really, people actually think that.

They actually gave blue eyes blood elves to alliance so they will stop whining on the forums. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What more can you possibly find to whine for alliance :laughing:

They will keep asking for high elves :sweat_smile:
Blizzard just wasted time :joy:

More than that, I find the delusion that blue eyes and fair skin will fix alliance problems (I.E being leagues behind in all PvE content) more amusing.

Equality! :partying_face:

You will…
It’s called a “retcon”.

It’s such a minor thing that I don’t really care much though. Black Elves? Sure, go for it.

These people are the problem of the alliance.
Their attitude keeps sending players of the alliance to horde, no matter how OP racials or eyes or cute virtual waifu’s they get still people will run away.

If they forum fight blizzard for the npc’s that died in teldrassil and for the blue eyes… I guess they dont have time to do PVE

And that will no longer be the case.

Came here for the impossible to please high elf fans and their rage comments

Was not disappointed.

2 Likes

I am still waiting for Turiel and Moontear to see this :sweat_smile: