tHeY wOnT nErF cOrRuPtiOnS

Blatant lie.

1 Gushing wound does 3.3k per tick, max stack wounds deal 29.7k damage per tick.

Mages ignite gonna do 50k a tick real soon, warlocks gonna hardcast 0.5s cast time chaos bolts real soon, rogues will oneshot you in their opener real soon.

I, in fact, fail to understand the real reason behind this nerf.

As I, a functional human being of seemingly transcendent intelligence compared to blizzard, am fully capable of realizing that corruptions can be nerfed specifically for PvP combat while retaining FULL dps capabilities in PvE, just as Furious Gaze is heavily nerfed in PvP as a simple example.

This nerf was not meant for PvP however, this was fully meant for PvE.

my 470 gushing wounds does 17k, stack 7 of them thatā€™s around 120k damage over 7 seconds, and that is what i said. Didnā€™t say tick for more than 100k, just said more than 100k over a few seconds.

Difference is those you can play around. You can stop a mage combust to stop big ignites, you can lock or CC warlocks to stop them when they are in high stacks, and you can defensive and external assa opener.

But you canā€™t play around the constant pressure of 7 stacked gushing wounds, in the same way.

Because the xpacs before werent like that? Kekw

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.