Things Need to Happen In Phase 4

1. no 40 man raid groups 10 is best. 20 still has problems
  2. make it to were all raid groups need at least bring 1 of every class to raid. no ones so underpowered that cant do raids at all. other classes just way to powerful. as long every can clear it
  3. have more loot drop per boss kill. like 8-10 items per boss. and please dont lock raids to weekly .
  4. rework molten core. or add new raid. cause molten core is very long filled with trash. if anything if gonna keep trash just increase chances them dropping stuff
  5. New PvP place for pvp ppl fight in
  6. 3 New Level 60 Dungeons. Onyxia, New MC and New Raid for phase 1 phase 4

its not fair ask our small community bring out so many ppl to single raid on time limited event

i love 40man raids woudnt bother to organize one for sure but it feels epic to be a part of. 10man is too small imo it creates the problem you mention in 2. that you dont bring every class in 40man there is a spot for everyone . 20man is nice middleground but 25 is better for sure like in WotLK

1 Like

You forgot to mention the new buff we need to lvl up from 50 to 60 in twenty seconds

8 to 10 loot per boss on a 10 man raid ? That’s the best way to kill the game mate. You can’t ask to be full geared after 1 clear especially if you ask for a 3 days lock out.

I agree for dungeons and pvp but I think the raids should actually be hard enough that we would need to farm dungeons to get our prebis and not do like we did this phase : strolling ST with gnomer/r7 gear with no issue.

10 means meta will dictate the game and most of you will be gatekeeped. 25 would be the best imo

Impossible to balance such a thing

Why? We have real lives and we don’t want to be forced to participate to raids every 3 days…

This is a very good idea