Things that makes wow bad

You can get NPC transmog to look like stormwind guard / orgrimmar guards from garrison in wod. The transmog system is getting tweaks and updates regurly and im sure they will keep improving it.

Says the guy who keeps replying to all my posts on their own volition. Also the guy who threatened me numerous times with a ticket and a suspension.

Stop with your toxic behavior, stop responding to my post, stop harassing me, just stop it!!! This is absurd.

Why do you keep replying?? I told you to stop harassing me, please. Stop bullying me, stop lying about me, just leave me alone.

I can’t believe you are attacking me with such malicious intent. You derailed my topic yesterday, which had nothing to do with you, you got offended by something I neve said and that, again, had nohing to do with you, you keep trying to make me out to be the bad guy but it’s not going to work madam!!

You are a bully! I will note give in to bullying or harrassment by you! I will stand my ground and defend my right! I will proceed with legal action, too, if your harassment becomes an even greater issue.

I asked you to stop replying to me and 2min later you replied and assaulted me again. JUST STOP IT!!! Go find someone else to harass and mentally abuse!!

Because you reply to me and make posts about me .

I asked you yesterday to stop making posts aimed at me and you are still doing it .

You are the one making inflamed posts and trying to act innocent .

It did have to do with me about the wife beating joke and you know it so stop the innocent act .
And you can stop trying to make me look bad in every thread please you are welcome to add me to ignore on forums and to stop making posts .

Threating me all you like but you are the one making endless posts attacking others .

You have no idea what mental abuse is and i find it sick and disgusting that you make threads and posts about others and use that term when its you making the problems .

For refernce i asked you this

Now stop

I didn’t make a post about you here, I didn’t even mention your name. You jumped in and derailed the topic, you lied about me and at the same time harassed me.

You keep replying to my posts even though I asked and begged you to stop. You are a bully and no amount if denying can cover that fact up.

You DARE assume that I don’t know what mental abuse is? HOW DARE YOU?!?! You have NO IDEA what I have gone through in my life, what I had to survive. How dare you even talk about this with me and try to pin some blame on me. It’s abhorrent! It’s low! It’s sickening!

Apologize right now! You had NO RIGHT to speak such things to me, about me, about my mental issues and about me!! Apologize this instant!!

Yes you did with this and you know it was aimmed at me

^^

Yet you accused me of crywolfing about my mental and pyhsical abuse .

Not going to happen after all the posts you have made about me and making a thread about me .

I told you yesterday and asked you yesterday to do the same but you still are . The post you made even got removed because it keepas happeing in every thread.

I have been posting through out this thread before you even got here ofc i am going to see your slanderous attacking posts .

Accusing me of cry wolfing about my mental and body abuse is the sickest thing i have ever seen on the forum and you keep on calling me a victim thats how low you are .

Again and again, you keep lying and lying.

1. Twi was the first to insult me in a foreign language, which gave me the final push needed to fight back.
  2. The business between me and that person had and has nothing to do with you. And you should stop trying to butt in.
  3. Yes, you cry wolf all the time. You act the victim, you claim to be against abuse, against mental trauma BUT you have no problem insult me, threatening me, and trying to frighten me, trying to bully me. Yes, that is hypocrisy at it’s finest!
  4. I have only ever personally addressed you with name once and that was that was to clarify a misunderstanding, which you mistakenly took as a signal and started attacking me. That was entirely on you and no amount of lying can change that.
  5. I asked you to stop replying to me, too. So far, you always want to have the last laugh. I let you because I didn’t want to cause more drama. But here you are, continuing to slander me! This time I will not yield! I will stand my ground for as long as it takes!
  6. The fact that you refuse to apologize for your insulting remarks and your blatant disregard for my issues, while still trying to play the victim speaks volume.

Just how you say I have no idea what you’ve gone through, you likewise have no right to assume ANYTHING about me! You think you are the only person who has gone through hardships in their lives but you are wrong! And the fact that you keep on insisting that I am this evil person who makes fun of people’s issues, while simultaneously pouring salt on MY WOUNDS is not only sickening, not only disgusting, it’s downright evil!

You’ve proven in this very topic the same thing I knew yesterday - that you are a bully and that you will not give up harassing me and insulting other people too (yesterday you made fun of a person’s age because you wanted to be toxic).

You called him a parasite and made a thread about him .

That person is a real friend so yes it does .

So you are allowed to tell people i crywolf when you have no facts ? that is a sick and vile insults .

I was defending myself agaisnt you not attacking you at all .

You are the one who jumped into this post and inflamed me and baited me AGAIN after i asked you to stop yesterday .

Place me on ignore and stop making posts/threads about me then i would not have to defend myself agaisnt you .

Were is mine then for you saying

“crywolf”
“she is evil”
“she is a bully”

Were are all my apologys for your actions ?

So will i as i will not bend to bullies and liars like you .

Yet you are the one who accused me of crywolfing and now you are claiming to be a surviour now ?

Same with you ,was there any need to make this comment AGAIN AND FOR 4TH TIME

4 times you have said that in various threads and you know full well who that is aimmed at .They have even been deleted as they are attacks .

I am not the one who still after weeks keeps making attacks on Twil . You are obsessed with his and mine posts and hating on us both it has to stop now .

There is ONE thing that makes playing WoW suck big time : it’s community

Not all of course (if you feel offended, well… it’s your problem… you’re one of them then)

One thread and many posts .

You do that and i will flag you for harrasement and cross referncing threads on your head be it for a ban .

You know full well who the posts are aimmed at and so do the mods hence them being deleted .

You accused me of cry wolfing about my mental and body abuse that is an insult .

read what i said above you and your constant posts that are being deleted by admins says different .

So you are allowed to make a thread about him saying his posts are spam and other things then act offended he defended himself ?

Yet you yet again yesterday made another post in a fun topic about Twil attacking his threads knowing he has no current sub to answer in the topic .

You keep on and on and on calling me a victim real mature of you after me asking you to stop .

Just leaving this here for people to read and for admins

Shows what type of person you are and a bully i have flagged you for it as that is direct harrasement and bullying .

Advice for you

Do not threaten me
Place me on ignore
Stop making posts about me
Stop insulting me
If you do not wish to talk to me stop replying to me
Stop cross referencing threads and repeating same sentence over and over .
I await your apology for saying i was cry wolfing the most sickest and disgusting insult i have ever had and you have the audacity to call me a bully and a liar when anyone can read your post history .

@OP sorry your thread turned out like this but i will not bow to bullies and harrasement as you can see in the last post with the poster saying they are going to make another post/thread about my so called toxic actions when they take no accountability for there own .

First it was 4 threads, now it is one. Which is it? Pick one story and stick with it please.
Fyi, the answer is 0 because I never made a topic about personally.

So, that person is allowed to insult me in a foreign language (2 offenses in 1 btw, according to the CoC) but I am not allowed to retaliate and defend myself? What is this double-standard?

Like I said, he insulted me first, which prompted this whole thing. But since it’s none of your business and you are clearly uninformed, you keep speaking lies. Understandable.

Another threat I see. You keep showing your true colors. You threaten to ban me, as if you have power over me. Just like you said in another thread, so to shall I say here: you have no power over me! Not now, not ever! I will not be made to kneel before bullies like you!

So you demand an apology from me, when you yourself will not apologize for harassing me, for threatening me, for assuming I don’t know what mental or physical abuse is, not even for attacking me in general? You only want to take, take, take? That is below low…

First you have to apologize for repeatedly antagonizing me here and in other threads!

You say you’re sorry but you have no issues with continuing to go off topic and continuing this pointless back-and-forth. Real two-face right there. If you’re so sorry about OP and his thread, why not just stop reposting here? Or go back on-topic?

I suggest you take your own advice and ignore me now! If you continue to antagonize me and threaten me, I will have to go look for my rights with the corresponding forum authorities. Just like you threatened me yesterday with “I am in the process of writing a ticket against you”, so too shall I defend myself and write one, if you continue!

3 threads about Twil and 1 about me .

You made a thread about him and his spam and accused him of many things and yet expect him to be kind .

No not a threat as threat is saying i might report you were as i have flagged all your posts in this thread that is taking action .

Yes i do as i have never name called you , never made a thread about you or made posts about you in other topics .

Read this

Carry on its your choice but concidering i asked you to do the same over 24 hours ago then your point is moot .

read this …

I didnt threaten i made the ticket i took action .

Also admins please take a look at this

[quote=“Daestra-turalyon, post:161, topic:287275”]

This is the harrasement i am facing atm threats to make more posts and threads .

Lie number one: 3 threads about Twi and 2 about you. Wrong!
Only 1 thread about Twil and 0 about you. I never made a thread about you, never will. It’s beneath me.

Lie number two: you never insulted me. Wrong!
You called me a hypocrite numerous times, called me sarcastically pedantic, then proceeded to call me bully, then flat-out attacked me. Now you say that I am disgusting and whatnot. Do you actually believe the lies you’re saying?

Lie number 3: I am stalking you. Wrong!
You are the one who can’t stop responding to each and every post I make.

So far 3 flat out lies. And still you try and claim innocence? Absurd.

Also, the thing about asking moderators to look at something I’ve not even done is just asking for drama. You are still looking for drama. You are not satisfied with derailing this topic, you want to derail my account, too?

If any admin or moderator is reading this, please either close this topic or tells us both off because the person antagonizing me all day will not stop. And I will also keep fighting for my rights!

You said it so i have flagged you for it under

Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

3 threads about Twil and you know it .
1 about me and wife beating .

Deny your posts have been deleted then after i complained about you saying the same senetence in multi threads ,

That is not an insult i am afradi just pointing out a fact .

Yes you are and again in this thread .

You are for saying i am crying wolf about my abuse .

Never said i was innocent hence me posting to the OP atleast i admit my mistakes .

Why and wreck the OP thread just because you like to bully and not be defied .

You keep making posts about me and i am meant to sit there and let you do it ?

So will i .

Which part of what I said is harassment exactly? Which is defamation? The part where you called me a hypocrite in my own thread numerous times on Tuesday?
How about the part you insulted another forum user by making fun of their age?
How about that third time you told a forum user to stop posting, nay demanded them stop posting, in a very rude manner? You seem to forget allot of your transgression.

And again, I only ever made 1 topic about that person and 0 about you. Idk how more clear I can make it.

I never insulted you initially, I never made topics about you and I want nothing to do with you in general.

Stop with this nonsense already!

Edit: Also, why are you double-posting? Forum etiquette dictates you wait for a response before posting again. Yet you double post because you want to further antagonize me? Stop breaking the forum rules!

Or do you mean to tell me forum rules do not apply to you?

That right there .

Read this please at 4th time of asking .

Show me rules on that please thank you .

I repeat to forum admis this

Also admins i asked him to do this 2 days ago

and he still persist even after posts were deleted .

Blizzard officials have states numerous times that double-posting is not allowed. It falls under the spamming category.

Also, all of your posts in this thread have been off-topic, effectively derailing the topic. This is a violation under the Spamming and Trolling category, because you simultaneously picked a fight and continue to pick a fight with me.

For reference, I admit am also equally guilty. I can admit at least that much, unlike you.

You also said that you flagged all my posts so far, not only here, but elsewhere, too. This is also a violation of forum rules under the Spamming and Trolling category.

Not to mention your constant harassment, which falls under the Harassment category, regardless of who started it.

There, I named just a few of the rules you’ve broken just this morning.

I do it because you keep editing your posts and i just checked COC there is no rule about double posting .

After they called me son … you completely take that out of context to suit your narrative in your attempt to make me look bad .

You never admit your flaws and you are a blatant bully .
Go ahead try and deny your posts were removed for making me uneasy in the forums .

6th time of asking over a 2 day period

take this advice …

Please stop doing it .I know you want the last word to give yourself a victory but i will not bow down to lies and bully .