Things you Like about Mist of Pandaria Remix

Most raid and quest pugs are actually very nice, especially if you get the courage to actually whisper them to ask something.

1 Like

No fall damage, I can jump off any height

4 Likes

This was certainly good news

Edit - Seems this isn’t the case in the EU. I just got 1250 from the daily infinite bazaar reward.

Seems Blizzard wording is the issue, I was so excited to be getting decent rewards :frowning:

1 Like

1250 is a decent reward up from 250 which is was previously.

Although the increase should be blanket across all Bronze sources. Not just 5 a few quests.

No repair and transmog cost.
Don’t have to be level 70 to enjoy endgame content.
Don’t have to “worry” about other expansion’s content.
Increased rep.
Leveling feels rewarding.
I like that I can assemble my gear with gems.
The meta/cog wheel/tinker gems are a cool idea. (Especially the cog wheel one, having an extra movement or stay alive ability is always nice.)

3 Likes

The different abilties from gems

3 Likes

raiding while leveling
easy raids that take a little time (thanks, my family appreciates!)
gem abilities
TRANSMOG AND MOUNTSSSSS

1 Like

I can’t believe I say this, but questing. It’s a good mix of gruesome and silly, a bit of wholesome. Kun-Lai Summit has been the best so far.
Gems are also great. Strong passive effects were a good choice. It’s like Azerite Traits on steroids or Vampire Survivor-esque gameplay. Fun to look at as it’s happening.

Meteor Storm + Opportunist into a big pull makes me giggle like a school girl.

Cogwheel is just too useful as I already miss Blink on my retail priest.

Then silly healing builds like stacking all shields + Soul Tether on all people in a dungeon.

1 Like

I can’t believe how much of this mode I’ve been playing daily :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It is now really easy and fast to get lots of bronze for collectibles by leveling new characters to 70.

Actually im not play cuz im away but i wanna restart soon. I like quesring, mog and mount. The possibility to kill ordos.
Raiding while levelling and 0 gold for mogging.
Pandaria is one of my preferted exp ever.

I’m having lots of fun leveling alts with my brother. I can buy world boss mounts of pandaria which is cool. Game mode reminds me a bit Diablo, endless power concept is tempting.

MOP was my favourite time. Lots of fun quests and content, and I was raiding with a really cool guild. It was a lot of fun for me. So having the chance to revisit this and get all the nostalgia feels has been really good for me.

As a returning player from a long break, having a relaxing blast through remix and getting used to all the class changes has been a highlight for me. If I stuff up and die, then no worries as there is no repair cost. I don’t have to concern myself with professions, so I can just get used to playing the character and learning the combat systems.

After doing this through on one character, I am now levelling an alt with the purpose now of earning bronze to grab some of the mounts and stuff. This is also something that I really appreciate.

At the moment I feel like I have a lot of enjoyable stuff to do, that fits in with the type of content I now enjoy. Being able to focus this for a while in one expansion, with no pressure to bounce around different parts of the world, and just take in the MOP story and see as much of that as possible is something that I am very much enjoying.

Having this event right now just before a new expansion has imo been a good idea. It has now got me considering picking up The War Within, and returning to a game I had fallen out of love with 5 years ago. I hope that there are more remix events like this in the future.

1 Like
1 Like

…with remix, you just kind of log in and do whatever you like.

Raids, dungeons, solo; it all rewards the same.

“Just play” has gotten totally lost in retail. It’s mostly a queuing simulator. The TLDR of that is the skill cap for basic weekly activities is “too damn high™”.

Sincerely hoping Blizzard are taking note.

People just want to play the damn game, not optimise out the wazoo and meet someone else’s criteria for being “good enough” to be allowed to have a 30 minute play session.

Only downside is I still want the very easy S4 M+ title but I just don’t want to play it at all!

3 Likes

I like being able to build my stats with gems, though the interface for doing so is awkward.

I appreciate that my only must-have from Remix - the two pets - was smooth and painless.

I LOVE having a reason to run around the Timeless Isle again. :smiley: My favourite time in WoW! That ambiance! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Oddly, I enjoy whizzing through the Bronze Orbs on my drake. It’s the little things … :smiley:

(Compared to Pkunderstorm) I am actually playing WoW, and I will get a Retail character at the end (as if I needed another one! :open_mouth: )

1 Like

The movement speed is amazing, but it makes when you swap back to retail feel very similar to how classic flying is, compared to dragonriding.

It instantly reminded me of why I hate the place and it’s worse with a daily reset :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It’s so funny what people do and don’t like. I’m glad it brought you back to a happy place!!!

I’m having a lot of fun atm. I don’t even want to go do my weekly Retail stuff today but I will :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I actually enjoy being low level for once, being able to do raids and also not feeling weak as a low level is great lol

That and leveling alts is actually fun in this mode!

1 Like
  • No repair bills
  • No setup time to get into endgame (unless you’re unrealistic with expectations when pugging raids)
  • My bags are not full of vendor trash
  • Permanent zoomies
  • Panda ladies everywhere :dracthyr_heart:
1 Like