Thing(s) you look forward to the most in TBC Classic

I Dont think blizzard care that much about classic. They know ony and stuff don’t work on lvl 70s in patch 2.4

And that’s why I would expect all worldbuffs to be disabled in TBC, period. Except maybe the Tailoring one because nobody rly cares about 12 mp5

I’m looking forward to not being a complete new noob with no idea what I was doing and seeing if it’s easier than my first time :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t be so dramatic, dude. Why you are still persuaded that it will destroy the whole universe, when you got very limited boost? Would you want the instant 58 level in TBC instead of it? Look into other MMORPGS and tell me, how the games are ruined, when they are still very popular. And the boost is unlimited there. Bots will be there no matter what. “we don’t have to it make it easier for them” you could say. Okay, then let’s cancel AH and gold and trades, let’s make bots unnecessary. Because this in the only way how to have 0% bots in game.
You don’t have to be so ironic about it, when the thread is about, what are you looking forward. If it hurts you so much and you feel betrayed, why to complain in thread, which hasn’t nothing to do with boost issue? You have XX thread out of there, go, choose one and cry there.

2 Likes

I know right?

The difference between what we were able to do this time in classic, and what we could do in Vanilla was already MASSIVE. I am hyped to see how it plays out in Outland!

1 Like

100% the same :joy: I was a total noob when I started in TBC and chose to roll a paladin. Needless to say it took me 6+ months to reach 70, and even then I only got as far as Kara and Gruul. No epic flying, no SSC, TK, BT, SWP, no crafting, not ever a bis piece.

I intend to experience it all now.

1 Like

Playing tbc with friends I made in Classic. Never had such good time in wow in all my 13 years of playing.

3 Likes

Heroic dungeons and daily quests for me. Both give reasons to log on every day and do stuff, instead of just raid logging.

2 Likes

I think the atmosphere and actually decent class design.

2 Likes

Well this didn’t age well, did it? The Future of World Buffs in Classic Era

2 Likes
  • Being able to transform from Oomkin to Boomkin (already one in pvp, but questing without ooming will be a treat). Already have Blade of Eternal Darkness / Blue Dragon so it not that bad. But the new talents are sexy.

• Nagrand / Zangarmarsh

• Killing players in HP wpvp zones.

• wpvp as a druid with instant flying form

• Spamming BC version of AV as engame content.

• Playing again a warlock in one of its strongest iteration (along with MoP).

1 Like

Another thing I’m looking forward to after PvPing a lot in Classic is the change to Paladin’s Judgement of Justice, yeah you can still FAP my druidic friends but you ain’t going to be running at the speed of light any longer, well you will…the light being as fast as my Paladin runs. :>

• The shared excitement with my guildmates
  • Demonology being viable in the early Tiers (and VERY viable in Dungeons)
  • The end of melee-domination
  • Sane amount of loot in raids
  • My shaman-alt
  • Everything about Zangarmarsh
  • Sane Consumables
  • Useful Buffood

Oh, and ofc:

Being able to actually play my main character instead of having to log him off for days on end because of the most idiotic meta in the history of gaming.

1 Like

And being able to just show up by raid time instead of having to cope with some unreliable server schedule to go around the world collecting wbuffs every week^^

I’m sure that was exactly what he was saying :joy:

Also this is now gone in Classic due to:
The Future of World Buffs in Classic Era - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Yeah, I just wanted to emphasize that the problem with wbuffs is not just that you have to stay logged off, but also that you have to collect them in the first place - which often involves hanging around according to some byzantine server schedule that you have absolutely NO control over. And if somebody screws up, there’s nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Yeah true that. Glad we’re seeing the end of such things in TBC. On our server in classic we have an infamous player who makes it his mission to kill every horde MC’er he sees, for the sole purpose of the rest not getting WB’s that way :grin:

1 Like

I mean, I know part of MMO is about having to interact with others, but I’d rather have some choice in who I interact with - isn’t it the whole point of having ignore lists and such? At least with guilds you get some degree of choice - you can’t exactly have everything, but there’s prolly at least one guild out there which is mostly to your taste (as long as the server pop is good enough).

The problem with Classic, though, is that between stuff like wbuffs, AQ event, ultra-rare recipes etc., you’re fully dependent on server-wide social dynamics (sometimes even involving the opposite faction) that you are forced to deal with regardless unless you leave your server - which, unlike leaving your guild, generally costs a lot of real-world money (especially if you have alts), so it’s not really a reasonable choice. It’s like telling somebody “If you don’t like it, you can always migrate to another country”, as if it was as easy as changing school or friends circle.

1 Like

True :slight_smile: /10char

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.