Thinks I don't like about destro in pve

hi guys,

I’m still leveling this toon but the thing I dont like about destro is the AoE rotation…
Single target and cleave is great BUT I often feel useless in AoE situations.

When the mobs are all together and you can pull of lots of RoF it’s fine. But often I feel clueless when mobs are spread and seeing monks, rogues, paladins, warriors and almost all every classes doing insane amount of dps.

In pvp I find it fun but we got focused a lot… That was always the case so it’s something I accepted.

I hope we will get some changes soon… maybe some new aoe spells or things like cataclysm and shadow burn baseline?

cheers

It’s just leveling so don’t worry :slight_smile:
Endgame state is way worse cause you lose your best capstone talent when you want to play the new tier set and this brings destro to a bad point in M+.
You have to decide, play with garbage or play without tier set and actually most people see destro in M+ without new tier set cause dimensional rifts are crap.

1 Like

don’t play destro, it got killed on the ptr with the new tier set.
Compared to demo, it awful

2 Likes

Demo is pretty nuts right now, no reason to play the other two specs in PvE at all.

Destruction has two uses - non-rated battlegrounds and one council boss in the raid (but even there Demo overtakes destro by a narrow margin). That’s it. Destro is completely useless in M+ (you don’t even play rifts in M+ so basically our tierset is dead there), it does okay in single target but Demo is still better there.

Destro used to be pretty decent in very high M+ keys where they were able to stack RoF and get infernal cooldowns to 1,5min or less. Now with flat cooldown reduction on Grand Warlocks Design we can’t even do that.

Destro needs a complete overhaul, tree is full of dead skills (not just passive talents) and stupid choice nodes, it feels horrible to play in anything else than open-world content. You’d be better off as Demo (as much as I hate playing Demo, that’s the only well rounded spec we have right now)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.