This Char transfer is a joke

this is what i am saying bro they put up a list of servers you can tranfer and dreadmist is not included

1 Like

transfers working as intended. (albeit a bit stupid)
reroll or stop crying

1 Like

what do you care what i am gonna do srsly care for your life more

Because you posted it on a public forum, inviting people to comment. If you didn’t want people to comment - potentially in a way you don’t like - why make the post at all?

12 Likes

can you tranfer you char from morgain to dreadmist? if you can do that then i am sorry i dint understand it…if not tranfer is stupid

They have to control the flow of populations moving. That’s why FCM is always to specific destinations.

4 Likes

if this is what brings you joy good for you.what do you try to prove here?

Allowing to choose the target server freely will just create different problems and wont fix the server que inequality. This is the best approach imo. Ppl are talking like 1 weeks of play will matter after classic is out for a yesr or so

1 Like

yea like we havent done any progresh in 1 week

Whats up with this " i want to transfer where my friend plays" moto? If you want to play with a friend you talk with you friend and make characters at the same realm. And dont tell me about losing progress. Its 1 week since lauch. Its logical that transfers are targeted. They try to relieve specific overcrowded realms and boost others that have low population

6 Likes

Doesnt matter in the long run to be honest…

i can feel that and i understand it,the thing is or you let all the exist servers free tranfer or you open both free and pay so ppl can do what they want.Remember they started this mess opening so few servers

A word of reason in a sea of ignorance! Thank you!

dont act like all the servers was playable wnever you wanted to be come online

dont act like true classic was a walk in the park.

you have your point i have my.the thing is i dont have beef with you i respect what you saying about that doesnt mean i cant argue

ok i understand that. But if playing with your friend matters the most they you decide together to make characters at a realms without que.

2 Likes

Agreed, fellow classic fan.

1 Like

its not the lvl aspect that i dont have time to do again.Its the litle things like 500 beast kills for skin and lw , open the fligh paths etc this is the shts that i want to avoid and its not like i live and die by wow i live in greece we can go outside and have fun as well but ofc as my self am a gamer so i want to play wow with friends and having a prob that blizz is responsible for and not doing something to fix it is outragus and its not like we are couple of hundreds with that prob i see a lot of ppl with the same prob in forum posts atleast

Please use the official thread about this.