This game is all about Premades

Ok… I leveled up a several alts during this 100% XP buff , only via BGs!
And no matter in which bracket I am and no matter what faction I am… Its always the same BG experience for me! If I play as ally, we have 0 healers vs 5. If I play as horde , we have 0 healers vs 5.

That means everyone playing in a premade group from level 10 to 120. This game is not solo-friendly! If you queue solo in any bracket in this game, you get always a BG against premades.

There is something really wrong and broken in this game…
Im too drunk to explain it in the right words, but you should get what Im saying.

Ally or Horde, you always get f… if you do solo queue.

3 Likes

No, people playing healers doesn’t mean they’re in premades. It means that other people enjoy playing a healer.

Have you tried playing a healer?

0-110 - its fine

From 110 its :clown_face: fiesta

You know the team messed bg big time when you rather want to pvp around 40… where you know, GEAR IS SCALED EQUALLY!

You play solo by choice. Use guild finders or find a PvP community to join other PvP players. This is a multiplayer game.

It’s strange that every single bg I stepped into this expansion, and Legion, the number of healers have been equal. If we have one, they have one. I we have two, they have two, and so on and so forth.
Sure, one of the healers in our team can have like 200k hp and be utterly useless, nothing more than a constant dying target dummy to the enemy team, but the number of healers is still the same.

But I do recall one where someone in my team made some outlandish claim that the other team had x amount of more healers than we had, something both my addon and scoreboard showed was untrue. No idea how that player could come to that conclusion, perhaps they just saw some elemental shaman cast a heal and assumed that was a healer. Or perhaps they rely on hhtd addon, or a bit of both.

So I guess if you don’t know how to recognize healers by buffs and bars, or check scoreboards, then it might seem that half of the other team consists of healers.

And about premades, yeah dunno, haven’t done bg’s below max level in a long time. Don’t recall seeing any huge amount of them at 120 either, apart from various weeks where there’s some win 4 bg’s or something.

Basicaly you cant have single bg without 120lvl characters on 110 bracket. I leveled 4 chars during xp event and Its 100% not 80 or 90 but 100%.

The healers aren’t a premade. Not many people queueing at low level so Blizz doesn’t bother trying to even the roles. Just the luck (or lack of) the draw.

Max level, yes there’s lots of 5mans running about. Its end of expac, people with high rating/gear are bored. Just hope you queue into the same team as them. Be interesting to see if there’s a difference once corruptions are disabled.

System is just broken and give opposite faction like 5 or more healers, while your own faction are all dps… Healers should be REMOVED in PvP. They belong in PvE not PvP. Make PvP DPS ONLY so that it’s way more fair. Almost every class except mages has self-heal, i don’t see a reason why healers still exist in PvP. Just remove them.

1 Like

Do these even exist anymore?

Can’t speak for Alliance but I play with a few Horde side.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.