This is a Forum Post

This is an unnecessary, yet informative reminder of the Forum Guidelines, passing no specific judgment on any previous posts but serving primarily as dissuasion for potential future transgressions, while encouraging continued friendly and high-spirited repartee.

24 Likes

now that is what I call being a good cheer :smiley:

1 Like

Responds with ā€¦ Reee? i guess xD

1 Like

This post tries desperately to get the blues attention because class x really needs to be nerfed.

7 Likes

Makes angry rant about why the blues never responds to the serious topics like pvp and that roux thingy!! REEEEEEEEEE HURR DURR!

Ofcourse disguised behind a classic character so nobody knows who i really am!

5 Likes

This post is full of shilling and white knighting

7 Likes

Snarky comment that blues should do real work and not have fun.

3 Likes

Snarky comment about that poster not working at the moment themselves either but hanging in forums, ignoring the fact that doing the same herself.

2 Likes

Calls you mold man fan.

2 Likes

This post lectures the poster about the Spirit stat, that has been removed from the game a while ago. Then wonders if it is coming back in the next beta build. Also notes that half the classes arenā€™t mana users anyway, so they wouldnā€™t benefit from being high spirited anyway.

The rest of the post is an awkward mix of nostalgia, predictions, and conspiracy theories. Concluding with a suggestion that to avoid future transgressions, everyone should take the path of the Upgrade, and install the Conduct module (not to be confused with Conduits!), to prevent any accidental errors.

6 Likes

This poster realizes that paladin nerf confirmed!

5 Likes

triggered

2 Likes

This is an angry reply, disagreeing with everything OP wrote.
It uses other kinds of symbols to circumvent the profanity filter, so you really know this poster is dedicated to writing big boy words.

2 Likes

Borderline incel rant about pretty blood elves and girls in general turning his macho game into pretty barbie catwalk, with foxes to boot!

3 Likes

Is amazed to see a blue and crowns OP as winner of the forums for today.

5 Likes

Nice counter-signalling and inbeforing

Also lol pvp (donā€™t ban me please)

1 Like

Canā€™t decide whether to post on barbie blood elf or switch to cute vulpera, decides on belf so that she can berate poster with talk of fleas and ticks :wink:

2 Likes

Berates blue poster for posting on fluff topic and questions why no posts on how BM hunters need to be buffed by huge amounts cozā€¦reasons.
oh, also rages that if this was US forum blue posters would be all over this contentious topic like flies on dog poop!

3 Likes

This is a post covering the most recent and controversial society-related topic that had to be multiplied by many of forum members giving no real solution to the matter, nor does it provide any value in terms of a discussion.

1 Like

Sticks do you say? pants
runs joyously after stick! :wolf: :poodle: :dog:

1 Like