This is a Forum Post

Point by point refutation referencing Baudrillard, Foucault and the theory of cultural pessimism, with a condescending tone, intending to educate the proles. Relying, more than I would care to admit, upon semantics.

ed-sp

2 Likes

repudiation of posters refutation, insert long words and smug tone to further inflate inflated ego.

mentions random ‘ism’ and how badly Blizzard is dealing with said ‘ism’ issue, despite having shown no interest in social justice IRL.

5 Likes

Typing…pondering

2 Likes

“Destroys” post relying on in-depth Marxist analysis, whilst claiming 'I’m not, and have never been, a Marxist," with the unspoken rider that I am obviously cleverer than you, so you should give up before you hurt yourself.

1 Like

Resurrects thread for no apparent reason, claims that all previous posts are irrelevant (including her own) as she has done some extensive research and now found the answer to all the issues.

2 Likes

Goes through your armory profile with a fine toothcomb finding anything and everything to nitpick.

3 Likes

Mocks poster and informs them that my armory is useless as I have numerous accounts (at last count 90), to infuriate poster more, states categorically that Paladins are a useless class and live in a bubble :wink:

3 Likes

Humourous retort adding little to the argument but perhaps providing a much needed chuckle.

4 Likes

While you’ve got that comb out, do my hair for me, would you? I need to look fab for when the makeup options come in next week.

3 Likes

Criticises customisation options (for no real reason) all the time knowing she plans to use said customisations on almost all her characters.

2 Likes

Yes.

Yes.

Ladies I now conclude this debate.

4 Likes

Agrees with criticism but objects at how customization options have come at the expense of ‘systems’ and how developers should be working on improving said ‘systems’.
/has no real clue about ‘systems’ and declines to offer any solution to perceived issue.

1 Like

Systematically debunks posters claim on systems.

Hopes everyone sees how she cleverly used systematically and systems, doesn’t realise that most poster will just groan when they see the response.

1 Like

[Throws in a lot of soothing words]

[Advises to stop being so mean]

I also think you should play a tauren, there isn’t enough tauren posters on this forum :confused:

Appreciates the soothing words, calms down for all of 20 seconds :wink:

Invokes the hatred of Moothilda (who she secretly likes) by insisting that Tauren remind me of cows and I prefer them on a Sunday dinner :cold_face:

2 Likes

:sob:

This forum is the most toxis place I have ever been to…

I am leaving and you will never se me here again

BYE

3 Likes

Here is a picture of a cow

\|/          (__)    
     `\------(oo)
       ||    (__)
       ||w--||     \|/
   \|/
7 Likes

Asks for a DH nerf as well insults the class and people who play it

2 Likes

This is a post from a regular poster posting on tauren alt just to make Moothilda happy.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

You have just made it to the Winter Veil Card list

Well done fellow tauren poster :+1: :partying_face:

4 Likes