This is boring

Classic is supposed to be easy and getting decent gear is supposed to be easy in wotlk. If you are looking for a challenge then start speedrunning or play something else.

1 Like

Play the Game for 10h+ a day dont have content after 1 week … complain.
same is in Retail most ppl play the game to death on Beta then complain that the game has no new stuff for them after 1 week and cry that they HAVE to sub to the game… maybe just play a few hours a day and if u WANT to play it to death then stop complaining that u have nothing to do after. Lvl an alt touch grass idk

5 Likes

Try focusing on having fun and social interaction over GS.

2 Likes

And now you understand the pro RDF, anti heroic+ crowd.

Congratulations.

1 Like

If the game is boring just do not play. Wow is a masterpiece. There is always something to do. Some people get bored even in real life so the problem is in you, not in the game.

Its just that wotlk so far is super easy campared to the TBC raids… even back then naxx was cleared in 2 days. Naxx in classic vanilla was much harder than this. The age argument makes no sense here

I agree though. TBC endgame felt alot more rewarding and like you could work towards something. I see why WOTLK was the most popular expansion now, but it’s not something for players who want a bit of a challenge.

1 Like

What Iksyr said, I feel exactly the same (+ multiple other reasons stacked on top of that) and my sub wears of on Sunday and I’m gonna wait till that tick of “must play WoW” appear :slight_smile: but all I can think of is “wotlk is another raidlog expansion”. I had plans to play PvP but my teammate had to quit WoW for some time and I don’t feel like playing with anyone else.

Ask yourself whether what WotLK brings is what you need. Maybe try other games or even better - spend your wow time on doing something outside.

Good luck!

Retail issues go beyond that, there’s literally no content let alone gearing in retail is a nightmare for pvp.

Wrath was always a very content barren expansion compared to more modern entries. Knowing everything beforehand just made that more apparent.

Anyway yeah, I’m not thrilled about the prospect of doing Naxx after 5 months of running it for Ashbringer back in TBC so I’m more or less done myself for now. But I didn’t expect WotLK to be anything more than a Cataclysm waiting room.

New xpac, new “This is too easy but I wont play mythic raiding on retail…for reasons” thread.

Nothing new to see here.

2 Likes

Ngl, amazed you couldn’t see how this’d work out :stuck_out_tongue:

I could I just couldn’t pass on a chance to get the ashbringer :sob:

That said I hate Naxx as a raid in general. Felt that from week one.

Well, its time to level up something new:D

How the hell did you manage to get pro RDF into that?
I’m sick of 25 man naxx and you want people to be able to spam heroics that is a total waste of time?

You can go in with green gear into naxx and go for a full clear mate… why would anyone in their right state of mind go for heroic or even heroic+?

If you want free loot go naxx, malygos, os or voa. It’s way faster than heroics as well.

This is the WoTLK experience.

I played nearly everyday since Classic release and now i’m already bored of WoTLK.

I’ve level up a lot of alts to 60 in Classic then 70 during TBC but now i don’t want to level any of my alts to do this “daily boring content”.

WoTLK Classic feel like retail but to a less extent.

1 Like

So you rushed and finished a 15 year old game. Congrats!
Now you either get to speedrunning or alts or Dragonlands.
Beyond me why anyone who didn’t go for ranks and has doesn’t have interest in speedruns would rush though.

I agree with you the raidcontent is just lame with how easy everything is, the only fun I can find in wow atm is the arenas and pvp and even that is scarce with how few players are playing, even on a locked server like Gehennas.

Thats, my dear children, where PvP comes in … throw away all those pathetic npcs and useless raids, where the only obstacle is your clueless raidleader who thinks that only strat from his favourite twitchtuber is the correct one.
Hours of standing in front of overgrown target dummies.

Come down and join us in the toxic sewers of the real gameplay, let your eyes be open to its majesty.
As long as there are other players in the game, there will always be something new to do.
There are always challengers to beat, scrubs to humiliate and gnomes to punt.

Say it with me! P V P

3 Likes

you could have done “everything” at most TWICE by now …

if you are telling me you have both mainspec and offspec gear down to the last bit even despite it being IMPOSSIBLE due to amount of Badges needed

then its YOU fault for burning through content, anyone normal has maybe 2-4 pieces of gear from Naxx25 just getting started …

2 Likes