This is boring

Anyone else who feels like the fun is over the second week of raiding?

Got almost 4.2K GS and everything is so super cake that it destroys the experience. Yeye I know it’s an old game, we know everything about it etc but I wasn’t expecting to feel this way so soon.

It’s beyond me how people are crying about LFG when every single 10 man raid feels like a waste of time.

Anyways, thanks and cya around folks

12 Likes

You get lvl 80, bis phase gear, all heroics/reps, professions in 2 weeks of Wrath launch and you get bored?
Maybe thats your fault only?

26 Likes

If im getting loot then im happy and there’s so much loot in Naxx

4 Likes

sounds more alike u may have severely burnt yourself out. to have done that much at such pace likely means u have Rushed through content massively, the likelyhood is the feelings ur getting is due to the fact u’ve pushed urself far and fell into a rut with burnout.

recommend maybe taking a break for a while and then returning, might freshen it up for you alittle bit.

8 Likes

I would hold out for hard modes and heroics mate and see how they are. Take that with a pinch of salt, sarth 3d was pretty much unobtainable for most guilds back in wotlk until the zergs started happening, now it can be obtained by anyone after a few pulls. After years of heroic and mythic raids, avoiding lava and entering a portal really doesnt feel that hard anymore. Looking forward to heroic + so theres incentive to stay

1 Like

Imagine being 80 so quick

1 Like

Well, from my understanding the heroic+ dungeons will basically drop naxx 10 gear which is ilvl 200 and logically they would probably drop one 213 as well just to keep it interesting.

I don’t need any 200 gear anymore and I don’t intend to lvl an alt so the dungeons are a waste regardless what they do to them.

Ulduar hardmodes could be fun and I would very much like experience them a second time but knowing what I know now, people will face roll them as well the first day.

Look at naxx 25, even with the buff the only challenging boss was patchwerk due to the ungeared tanks the first week.

I almost fell asleep this week, no joke…

I guess this will be more fun for people experiencing this exp for the first time.

Why don’t you want to level an alt? This is my first time playing rogue and I’ve been enjoying it so much that the two classes I planned on playing this expansion are being ignored.

I hate lvling, wish I had a hunter or a lock to play.

1 Like

I’d agree that the phase is a bit questionable. Naxx items are often comparable to or worse than stuff from Heroics and most bosses there have like 1 mechanic to worry about, if that.

That said Sarth 2d and 3d are more fun since they’ve made the zugzug threshold a lot harder to reach, which makes the whole fight more interesting, especially if you leave Vesperon up.

I have done everything mate, nothing else to experience in this phase. Regret that I rolled a pally as main, should have played a druid like original wrath or went a DPS class.

Going for naxx undying next week if I get the motivation but the feeling I got today made it feel so pointless.

Getting good gear as MT is not hard either and I don’t like playing retri or holy and HATE lvling.

Instead of heroic+ they should give me another 80 char

You’re playing a 15 year old game where people struggled to get 30fps on their pentium duos, ofc it’s boring in 2022.

Classic was always boring, the first good expac was MoP. Imo the only thing that made classic somewhat difficult was the bad hardware at the time where you had to downscale everything to get acceptable fps. The fog 20y in front of you contributed hugely to the games mystery.

Today you see through the whole zone, play at 500 fps, stacked with addons, perfect keybinds and know all and everything, you think you gonna have the same experience again???

4 Likes

Naxx was infamous for being easy even back then and then you have classic, which regularly sees casual guilds down pre-nerf originally considered next to impossible encounters.

you may be happy now , but you have to learn to look further than your nose . At the rate the game is showering us with epics (i personaly got 3 bis from naxx 25 including the gun from KT and 4optional bis from the 10mans during 1st lockout) , we will be 1000% ready for the next phase in 1.5-2 months tops , when phases are supposed to last 3-4 months . People will lose interest , OP is right . I never understood why the pserver that shall not be named has seasons that last only 12 months . Now i know .

Why are they supposed to last 3-4 months?

All phases of vanilla classic and tbc classic lasted 3 to 4 months . tbc lasted 17 months and the devs have already said that their goal for wotlk classic is 18 months .

Zabra has a week off from uni and minimal work, so got plenty of time to play. In fact, I be playin’ several hours every day and I still don’t feel like I have enough time to do all content.

Dis be all da dailies. Fishing, cooking both in Northrend and Outland, dungeon dailies, raidin’ both 10 and 25, farming honor, crafting gear and so on…

Maybe Zabra ain’t sweaty enough. Not enough min-maxing. Not enough speed-runnin’.

Well phase 3 of Classic was only one month

Im still lvl 61 and leveling…and having fun and skirmishes with the horde in open world. What the hell is wrong with some people skipping all that content and rush rush rush

They won’t release a major content patch, which would overlap with Dragonflight’s launch. So Ulduar is likely not gonna be before new year, unless they cut p1 really short to just 1 month or so, which would be really short for a fresh xpac.