This is how your rules look at the moment and everyone is force to follow if thay want to play WoW

If a player say bad words and use bad language he/she will be banned for 10-30days even if he/she was never ban before
If a player use in game service wrong way 1 time he/she will be banned for 7 days even if he/she was never ban before
If a player is about to buy in-game currency with real money this player will get warning if he/she was never ban before

Imagine you trying to buy something Illegal and someone will give you warning but when you say bad words to someone you are send to jail for 30 days

I dont make rules but i need to follow this same set of rules for past 10 years

I am done with this customer support i will never in future make any tickets becosue i can use google/wowhead or other website to find information i need

Have a nice day if you think that what i write above is lie i can show you answers from Blizzard GMs to all of this problems

This what i get when if use in-game service wrong way 1 time in GM answer this is warning

I do know its disappointing to have been actioned, but the first warning for this is a suspension, however if you cause no further problems like this (which I highly doubt) you can basically treat this as a one time situation :slight_smile:

Lets me say that agine warning is 7 days ban without any ban/silence in past 10 years

This is what player get when thay are trying to buy in game gold with real money

Subject: World of Warcraft - Notice Regarding Purchased Gold

In light of some recent activity on your World of Warcraft account, we’d like make sure you’re aware of the negative impact that buying gold from third-party companies has on the World of Warcraft community – as well as the potential consequences for players who are found to be using such services.

Every day, we encounter players who have been victims of in-game scams or whose Battle.net accounts have been stolen, and who log in one day to find their characters’ inventories have been stripped of gold and other valuable items. The overwhelming majority of these scams and thefts are conducted by unethical third-party companies that sell stolen gold to other players for real money. Accounts of players who choose to buy gold and support these exploitive companies may be subject to a variety of account penalties, including the removal of purchased gold so it can be returned to the rightful character.

Third-party gold-selling companies frequently prey upon dedicated players – often including their own customers – without regard to the disruption their actions cause to the game and other World of Warcraft players. Ultimately, without players’ support, these companies have no way to continue their unethical actions, and that’s why we encourage the community to refrain from using their services.

This is what i get when i did something minor just 1 time in past 10 years and i was never banned before

Thank you for your continued correspondence. After an additional thorough review of the action taken against this account, we have arrived at the same conclusion. The account action will not be removed under any circumstance.

While we understand that you may have concerns regarding the nature or application of the policies related to this account action, we must reiterate that it is the result of a breach of the Terms of Use (https://blizzard.com/company/legal/wow_tou.html), which all players accept before accessing the game environment.

As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. Should you have any questions regarding a different account or issue, please feel free to contact us again. Further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply.

Is there somewhere on wowhead/mmochampion/blizzard website or forum new ToS/CoC that is not public and can you give me link so i can read everything word by word i realy dont understand how player can get ban for something this minor when another player who is trying to do RMT get warning if we all force to follow same set of rules when we made world of warcraft account something like information on the length of the suspension of the account for breaking a given rule should be public so that any player knew what awaits him

Have a nice day i wish i can be there in azeroth doing dungeons raids farming reputation getting more player powers have fun when playing game like everyone but atm i can’t because the people who are responsible for the application of penalties are not even aware of the rules that should be applied to each player

seems you have gotten your answer then via ticket in the end.

you broke the rules and now have to live with the consequences. blizzard is not obliged to issue warnings before punishments. you do not own your account, everything belongs to blizzard, hence, they can punish you however they want, doesnt matter whether you think its fair or not.

their tos:

in game code of conduct:

forum code of conduct:

1 Like

Can you show me where i can find information that if you break this rule you will be ban for x amount of time

This information is not public

If thay will ever do that i will never make my mistake in 1st place

Actually that’s the US one, but it doesn’t differ much on the EU one anyway since it says here at 1Avi.

vi. Your use of the Platform to interact with Blizzard and other players is governed by Blizzard’s in-Game Code of Conduct accessible here (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive. The Code of Conduct is incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and is available at: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/42673 Please note that violation of any of Blizzard’s Codes of Conduct (including with regard to Your use of Blizzard’s Websites and Forums) may result in penalties against your Battle.net Account, including suspension and/or termination of Game licenses.

That Blizzard may penalise including suspension and/or termination of the account. A penalty can also include warnings, removal of ill-gotten gains etc.

I use google for 3min and i find out that in another game you are able to see for how long you will be banned if you do something wrong

How long will my Competitive cooldown last?

Competitive cooldowns in CS:GO have four levels. When an account receives a Competitive cooldown, the cooldown level remains on the account for a one-week probationary period. Any additional cooldowns received during the one-week probationary period increases the amount of time players are restricted from matchmaking:

• First cooldown (level 1) - lasts 30 minutes.
  • Second cooldown (level 2) - lasts 2 hours.
  • Third cooldown (level 3) - lasts 24 hours.
  • Fourth cooldown (level 4) - lasts 1 week.

A week of clean play will reduce an account’s cooldown level by one. An account whose cooldown level has been reduced to level 2 through clean play would receive a level 3 (24 hour) cooldown on their next infraction.

Please note that cooldown levels can exceed level 4. Players whose cooldown level exceeds level 4 will need an extended period of clean play to have their cooldown level reduce beneath level 3.

How do I determine my current cooldown level?

Your current cooldown level can be determined by the length of the last cooldown you have received:

• My last cooldown lasted 30 minutes - you are currently at level 1.
  • My last cooldown lasted 2 hours - you are currently at level 2.
  • My last cooldown lasted 24 hours - you are currently at level 3.
  • My last cooldown lasted one week - you are currently at level 4 (or above).

For some reason blizzard cant add 1 more line to blue post TOS or COC

Imagine you can see and read that if you break this rule you will be ban for x amount time you will never break this rule becosue you know in 1st place what await for you

So after reading this a couple times, your claim is that because Blizzard doesn’t specifically state the exact punishment for x action doesn’t deter your behaviour to do x action?

I see here clearly that they may take any action up to a permanent account closure if you keep doing whatever actions that may damage the game or harass other players. That’s also a deterrent.

1 Like

the same principle should not be applied to someone who did something once the same as to someone who did the same but insistently non-stop they have the opportunity to check a simple example of a situation where one person stole a candy that costs 1euro and the other car both these people should be punished for stealing but the sentence should be different and let’s add to this the fact that the person who stole the car did it already several times

Well as it says here:

… “These actions can include warnings, account suspensions and, if necessary, permanent closure”

So it pretty much follows the same line as the EULA, all infractions in WoW can carry simple penalties up to an account closure. Depending on severity, type infraction etc.

2 Likes

The same principle should not be applied to someone who did something once the same as to someone who did the same but insistently non-stop they have the opportunity to check a simple example of a situation where one person stole a candy that costs 1euro and the other car both these people should be punished for stealing but the sentence should be different and let’s add to this the fact that the person who stole the car did it already several times

I read this rule above few time already

I just want to know
Why information on the length of account suspension for a given penalty is not public

If i call someone out in m+ becosue he fail mechanic not in order to blame this person just to explain somethink but this person report me for language i will i end up with 30 day ban without warning like other people i saw???

After my ban yeasterday and after reading many many posts looks like everything is possible

If i run m+ keystone and this keystone is overtime be 2h with 200deaths and this person report me for some reason becosue i leave key i will be banned for 180days???

I dont want to blame any one i just want acces to information that i need in order to dont make mistake that will lead to another ban

Saneko - there was an enormously long thread in General where everyone answered these questions. It seems to have vanished. He was told all these answers dozens of times.

Blizzard (and many other game companies) don’t publicise their suspension times because it varies depending on the offence, how badly the rules are broken and previous sanctions on accounts so there is no fixed time for bans. That’s the way it works and you agree to this when you sign up for WoW.

You’ve already appealled, failed and been told not to make more tickets (if I remember rightly from the original thread). That means their decision is final.

3 Likes

I actually vaguely thought I saw OP before in GD, so it wasn’t just my imagination then. Guess going to put this thread on mute then, thanks Ananda.

3 Likes

Yes i know but lets me take a part of your text ‘’ previous sanctions on account’’ i did read alot in past two days and i am not only one who was banned for x amount of time for something without ‘’ previous sanctions on account’’

After what happened yesterday now I will play in fear that if I do something I will say where something bad I will do what can cause you to play click on me with the right key and send a report that my account will be suspended or blocked for unknown how long because someone without any warning can put on what long penalty just wants

You’ve appealled, they’ve looked at it and given you a final decision. If you keep the rules, there’s nothing to worry about.

I understand I am fully aware of this but if now someone sends a report about me they do not take into account my site as they did now and my account will be suspended for a long time or even permanently because I do not know what punishment I can receive for a given offense even if I say something to someone not to offend him but to just explain something and this person will take it to himself and send a report with the use of unknown some word my account will be suspended for unknown how long such playing in fear is not good for anyone

Imagine this situation you dont work for last 3 months you cant leave you home becouse of personal reason you have nothing do only game you play for past 15 years in wow and now some just take a the only thing you have left just becosue of 1 mistake

Few weeks ago i report bot and after short time this person was banned and i get this in game notification

imgur. com/a/Whp39Zd

Imagine if this window will say WARNING in big red window you did x this is your 1st this is your offense if it happens again your account will be suspended

I’ve been reading your ticket about the suspension of your account. I can understand you’d like to know more, such as why it was suspended for as long as it has been

This is not information we will share with you, as it inteneded to be internal information

I know you were hoping we could say more, but this is not up for discussion. All the information we can share with you was already in the email you received regarding your suspension

Thay know more thay dont want to tell me for some reason so i dont even know if i can log to my character after my ban expire so i thay dont ban me agine this time for longer for reason that i dont know and thay dont want to tell me i break 1 tos rule but looks like there is more and now i dont know what is

When my ban will be over i will log in loot weekly vault and loguout becosue even when i have my gametime active that i pay for i still need to open another ticket and ask GM if i can do raids/m+/reputation grind skinning farm i dont know what i can in order to not get ban agine

dude, i dont know what anyone here is supposed to tell you. we have been over this in multiple threads over and over again.

there is not and never will be a spread sheet of offenses and penalties. period. its all on an individual basis and there is literally no point in argueing this any further with anyone.

millions of people manage to play the game just fine without living in fear of getting banned/suspended or muted.

you wanting to know what penalties you get for certain activities or some warnings just sounds like you re trying to see with how much you can get away with before it hurts too much, which isnt the point of rules.

you wouldnt have to worry about how long you would get for x offense if you would just, you know, not break the rules.

dont want to get a penalty because someone could interpret something you said as offensive? the solution is simple: just dont be offensive. talk like a normal, civilised human being. in 99 out of 100 situations this will not get you into trouble.

dont want to get banned for looking for a boost? great, use trade chat or ask around amongst friends/guilds but dont advertise in lfg tool, which is against the rules.

dont do the crime if you are not prepared to do the time.

1 Like

‘‘dont do the crime if you are not prepared to do the time.’’

Lets me say this agine

The same principle should not be applied to someone who did something once the same as to someone who did the same but insistently non-stop they have the opportunity to check a simple example of a situation where one person stole a candy that costs 1euro and the other car both these people should be punished for stealing but the sentence should be different and let’s add to this the fact that the person who stole the car did it already several times

I live in a country where I can at any time check in the law code what penalty and approximately what sentence I can receive for a given offense or crime, and if I am not mistaken, it is literally everywhere.

The fact is that I have never even been to the police station in a court building, I have not received any mandate and I have no intention of breaking the law because I know what may happen to me.

If you commit any crime, the court or the institution will tell you exactly what was the reason for your detention because this is what your duty is, in my case the problem is because the reason that caused my account was suspended was given to me, but it is about the length for my suspension, there are many reasons that I can’t find out and for some reason they don’t want to inform me

I just want to know what is exactly all reasons so i never do this same mistakes in game becouse i dont want to be banned in future how hard is that to understand

yeah thats all fine and dandy but this isnt your police station or court building. it does not matter how other game companies, websites or irl instituations implement penalties or rules.

its blizzard and they can do whatever they want since you agreed to it when creating an account.

you advertised in the group finder tool that you were looking for a boost. dont do that and you wont get banned again for it. :woman_shrugging:

dont break the rules, dont get banned, easy.

this is exactly what many people have thought when trying to make you understand.

i ll leave it at that. arguing with you any further is absolutely pointless.

1 Like

I know you were hoping we could say more, but this is not up for discussion. All the information we can share with you was already in the email you received regarding your suspension

What i get i my email is reason why my account was banned but looks like thay have even more reasons I also want to find out what they are in order not to do it again

But in ticket i get line below

‘’‘This is not information we will share with you, as it inteneded to be internal information’’’

I will log after ban open my weekly vault and loot my last item in this game becosue i cant play like any other player and after reading alot of ToS/CoC thay can perma ban any one with or without any reason so playing game when at any time you can get dc and get ban agine becosue of internal information this will lead me to even worst depression because I will be afraid if today is this day or maybe tomorrow my account will be suspended again i waste cash for game time few days ago and that was another mistake i did