This is not a prepatch

It’s a public beta test. The imbalance is the worst that has ever been. Sure new classes get the OP trip for a bit but the rest is still playable.

8 Likes

Pre alpha test*

4 Likes

Clearly you missed the Cata prepatch ^^

This is not the worst it’s ever been lol I have been in many prepatches and the balance in general in any prepatch is horrible to terrible there is no in between and the reason is beacuse we are no longer tuned for level we are at, at all.

Nobody were testing pvp on beta. There were no good pvp player on beta before the time season ended
Beta were lagging and freezing for several months
Funniest part there is still craftable pvp gear. But you had to learn professions and learn this profession talent tree to make gear. And there were no pvp reagents to scale gear (however it was scaling automatically to max lvl)

I’ve actually queued just 1 week before season end. I’ve faced backpedalling brain delay players and 1 chinese warlock. The smartest player (not me, it was warlock, no kidding), walked into the middle of the map all 6 rounds and were afk. With my perfect cc chain and kicks as mm (wailing arrow double silence, 3 sec kick into silent sting, 2 stuns, trap, scatter, knock in los and root), we were killing warlock for 3 mins. So that when I’ve realized that I was scammed for 90 euros.

Wondering that this game is like that on release? Who actually wanted to test and report bugs on this beta? But yeah, it’s beta it supposed to be like that for multiple months with 0 relevant changes. Let’s do so called “reworks”, meaning not changing spec playstyle, just more passives and talents tree shuffling, so the game would feel like we playing shadowlands with thorghast perks

And now it’s prepatch

And then it’s s1, and then it’s s2, maybe s3 and s4 with same bugs that were on beta and probably reported, for some reason not fixed. The truth is that it was never like that, but something strange happened in season 3 shadowlands and suddenly much much more players stopped playing

But blizzard devs spend time on increasing armor for every ilvl gear, making game unplayable for all physical dmg specs, instead not doing it and scale down bbc size UI. This biggest UI was on beta forever and I’m sure was reported billion times by pve players

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.