This is not a pvp server

I mean … 99% alliance…really? horde to play with ? … how did this unbalance occured? im sure its not just on this server!! the thing that bugs me the most is, why is bllizard not doing anything about it, this kinda problems should be pronto resolved

A bad situation is made even worse when I get ganked every 20 minutes. I’m not sure if they’ll ever be able to balance this realm again. I’m looking forward to WPVP when I’m 80 but getting there is a pain so far. I can count the amount of fair fights on one hand.

It sux, i know , HAD the exact situation on my last server - !!! an ally in a 100% horde server … seems like wow classic is not making a lot of money, and they are just 50% interessed in ‘us’, i strongly suggest you into leaving this server from the free availables and enjoy wotlk

I transferred. This morning I was ganked every 10 minutes for an hour in two different areas. Between this and the queues, it just made sense.

thats a good thing tho.

its a good thing to try to do your quest the 15min you have available during work and some *** comes to attack you from behind and waste your time either killing him over and over or runnig from spirit healer but result is same , you BOTH waste time you can do a few extra quests :slight_smile: imagine being attacked every quest you start , would you enjoy wpvp if its never fair ?

It’s a shame from blizz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.