This is the kind of things that make me wanna quit pvping

so im chilling trying to find some pugs to play…i manage to find 2 ppl and we start playing 3s…we manage to get like 8 wins in a row,after we lost 1 from double dh zugzug we win the next and in the next game after the win i made a mistake and we lose(second defeat from like 10 games)…the moment we lose my healer started raging at me and instant leaving the party…literally after the session i go from chilling vibes to not want to play this game at all…wtf is wrong with some ppl like my god is just a freaking defeat just go next who cares

5 Likes

People don’t care about wins. He might not like one of your behaviours and he won’t say it. He will think he carried it instead. These two loses in his mind are “I can’t carry him anymore”

3 Likes

pug life is actually super clown fiesta…also one of the problems is the “high rated” players from last season(like this guy that left my pt} playing at 1.8cr thinking he is playing at 2.4 and ppl on hes team will have to act and play accordingly with this rating

I get you. I’ve never liked the wow community at large. Maybe back in classic when people had no idea what anything was and were slowly learning the game. Maybe then people were friendly.

But let’s face it. This game can be … okay, IS - a humongous grind. And a lot of people get tired of it and want to powerlevel through a lot of stuff. Because they aren’t enjoying the activity, but want the reward that is attached to it and only it.

But that’s only like a fifth of it. There’s also a lot of braindead people and you can do nothing about it. That healer only stuck with you so long because you won. Sounds like the spoiled man-baby type.

That’s why we need rated solo shuffle ASAP.

2 Likes

To be fair I still prefer playing with friends with premade setup but there are days where I’d play some but they are offline. I’d play rated solo and practice. Current solo shuffle is fun but if you enter it with geared char it’s like playing basketball with children.

1 Like

The community is probably the worst is been in a long time and its becoming common place to read posts like this and hearing comments like this.

WoW was never designed as a competative game. This isnt CS go, but it has been adopted into a full competitive game, which has no place in it for the casual gamer, or anyone who wants to really enjoy something. It caters elitism and (im better than you arrogance mentality), and this mentality is all about winning rather than just enjoying it for what it is. A computer game

Dont know how anyone could tolerate 3v3 this season, 2v2 is already a happy foundation 2 button fiesta with people dying in 1-2 globals

its because he is a heal he doesnt need to wait like a DPS player u get insta invites and ur tool is in minutes full with choices. U cant understands how he feels cuz he has some special service as a heal he doesnt feel the “pain” of waiting in the tool the minute he left he got a new group maybe with gladXP

just play heal its better to climb and ur friendlist is getting very big

but i am honest healing rn never been that bad if holypriest is going to get nerfed i just gonna keep playing DPS its just soo much pain to play rshaman to much effort and stress

Perhaps if they actually overhauled the glad mount grind into a neater, more simplified less punishing system, we would get more uptake, less hosility and waaaay less dodgy goings on overall.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.