This is the service you get for 12.99 € a month (Bots)

Blizzard has to stop this now. This is pure gold these idiot bots are making. this is way more damaging to the economy. Blizz fix this before its too late.

12 Likes

Blizzard need to get far more aggressive towards bots, it’s almost like they don’t care. Permabans would be a good start.

9 Likes

Even their ticket system is outdated to handle bots inside dungeons, their report system wants you to target the player and right click their portrait and report them that way.

But these guys are inside the dungeon so you cannot target them…
You got to make a ticket for something else to be able to start a GM ticket.
Please update your report systems aswell.

4 Likes

There is this way too.

1 Like

Why do you think opening tickets is made as complicated as possible? If you can frustrate 50% of the players trying to open a ticket into simply not bothering with it you’ve cut your work load in half.
They’ve fired most of their customer supports already. Ticket average time is over 5 days atm.
The customer service is quite frankly atrocious.

2 Likes

The topic is serious and important to every player in here.
Though, i guess faillizard will make a blue post on trash topics like the ones below, rather than this one.

Private servers should learn from faillizard’s management team on how not to manage the 2004 well-crafted game.
Trash.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah… I never actually bothered responding to that because I think this video summed it up nicely.

1 Like

-Blizz

1 Like

I just spent over an hour battling for lockpicking chests against a level 60 rogue bot. Fun times.

1 Like

I mean it’s hard to right click report if the bots in question are gonna be using flight and no clip hacks to get inside the dungeon like they did with diremaul north and like mage bots were doing with ZG boosts

I seem to recall a promise blizzard made about some anti cheat functionality that should come with the backporting of legion client and server infrastructure but I’m not seeing a lot of evidence of that, even during AV release I spotted players fly hacking and running around while frost nova’d repeatedly by several mages running ahead of the packs as the rest of their battlebuddies were rooted in place, even when killed the corpse would just keep flying on towards the GY and ress.

What blizzard really needs to work on next to their anti botting is get a working anti cheat because it’s very hard to spot bots if they’re flying under the ground no clip fly hacking.

1 Like

about the anticheat idea is good but also be problems with addons in game . they must be approved by blizz so the anti cheat wont boot you out because of that

As I said to you in one of the threads that you linked: the moderator commenting in those threads has ZERO control on what Blizzard do with bots and reports.

They have no say in what goes on and probably have no idea on what is happening themselves. They’re paid to read a script, plain and simple.

1 Like

this is true and also an indication of how terribly blizzard treats its workers & its customers, the worker can’t send any of the feedback upstream towards people that can actually do anything with it and the customer is stuck competing against cheaters & bots, both of these are due to bad management on the part of people like kotich who even shareholders would love to see removed for being an overpaid waste of space and running the company badly (their words on twitter not mine)

1 Like

UPDATE:
I got an answer from a GM and I’ll paste the response below:

Hello! Game Master Eeyveer here,

First off, thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding rogues in Blackrock depths that may be botting. I’ve thoroughly reviewed the matter, both the information from your report as well as our logs surrounding the incident. Thanks for helping to keep the game safe and fair for all players.

Due to privacy concerns, I am unable to directly state what actions I’ve taken in this particular situation; however, I will take what action that I can.

The developers have added the feature to report players directly without having to place a ticket to us allowing for a quicker response. We ask that you please make use of the “Right Click Report.” in the future.
To report a players chat:

1. Right-click the player’s name in chat.
  2. Select Report Player For
  3. Select the appropriate category for your report.

To report a bad name or cheating you may also right-click report using the player’s portrait. To report a player this way:

1. Right-click the player’s portrait
  2. Select Report Player For
  3. Select the appropriate category for your report.

I appreciate your patience and for helping to keep the game fair for everyone. If you have any questions do let us know and thanks again.

==================================================================

A few days after and there’s still 27-40+ botting rogues inside blackrock depths, so Blizzard still hasn’t done anything about it.
And I can confirm it’s the same rogues with the same names as in the screenshot I took.
So I guess it’s time to either quit the game or become a botter yourself, because Blizzard has decided to not do anything about it.

Good luck guys!

2 Likes

Lol who cares about bots? Just gather your wbuffs and oneshot the raids. Doesn’t really affect you

This crap needs to stop. Nothing is more frustrating than knowing that people can just easily buy gold and buy the gear with that on gdkp runs. it really diminishes the value of the gear cause you never know who has really earned their gear with legit ingame methods.

It seems that Blizzard is just avoiding the inevitable. Only real solution to botting is that they upgrade their bot detection. On this kind of botting blizz just cant rely on player reports cause we cant ever see them out of the instance doing bot-patterned behavior.
How could private servers have so much better bot detection and they dont have even close the resources that blizz has? I can only think of 2 reasons for this:

1. Theres so many bots that if they would ban them all it would drastically reduce the active subs and that would look really bad for the investors

2. They just dont have enough resources cause they are pushing Shadowlands with so tight schedule and they are hoping that SL and other new content will distract us from this issue

2 Likes

ah yes, spotted the absolute dough brain’d mage folks.

Thats right, vote with your wallet.

I was about to point that out aswel…
I find it verry irritaring when a important discussion, that actualy matters is Always ignored.
But they do make posts on random sjit.

2 Likes