This is what's happening?

Is Blizzard purposuely killing WoW?
With all the lazy changes it’s rather UI rework and we get some spells back by new talent tree.
I buy 79eur game to play content that I can Choose to play with timewalking M+ and they FORCE me to play it all over again when I paid 79eur+13monthly fee just to play stuff I’m overplayed in last xx years.
With Blizzard not caring about anything community says and going on like a revenge against players, they are adding stuff people are talking about “would be bad” and they aint caring about fixes that same people, their customers say to them.
What, in PvP will i be supposted to wear wrathful gear since its wotlk classic start and do new pvp content in this gear?
This is a freaking Nonsense blizzard, DF Started as expansion that brought hope as its 10.0 patches after Vanilla WoW and the only patch that could save your damn game and first 2 months of annoucments were great and then I don’t know who’s forcing you to ruin everything but please STOP.
You are destroying your own game, with stable comunity and playerbase that is becoming less toxic each passing day.
Please, we invested our years of life that we could be doing anything else and we played ur game.
Please fix this to make it best time of ppl have had in WoW not the worst…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.