This item ruins World PVP

Edit: Finally nerfed, thanks blizzard

3 Likes

What’s the fuss with this?
It’s not like this is some op trinket exclusive to a tiny fraction of players, this is available to everyone?

I want to see more interesting consumables & buffs & toys to make wPvP more dynamic/fun.

4 Likes

Not another one!

Get over it!

/2 wtb [new subject of the week]

3 Likes

It’s neither interesting nor fun when everyone jumps around like circus clowns while being immortal.

I’m hoping for more fun WPvP items in the future. WPvP is meant to be chaotic mode. Want fair play? Go arenas/bg.

2 Likes

It’s not about fair play.

If everyone uses this item, nobody will die anymore. Why bother doing world pvp then?

If you are in the minority who don’t like current wpvp, don’t play it. It’s as easy as that.

2 Likes

Notices repetitive pattern of these posts concerning [ [Deepcoral Pod] being Alliance members.

3 Likes

If you don’t want this go play vanilla. People like you ruined the game :).

4 Likes

this makes just as much sense as:

this.

This is cute coming from someone who farms his gear in pve and then plays low rated pvp to make it unenjoyable for new players

Quote of the week,

“Get gd kid”

2 Likes

Do you not understand? WPvP is based on creativity, you might as well say stuff like the Net-o-Matic is overpowered, Blizzard added it into the game with this intention. And may I also add, if everyone uses it, everyone will be able to catch up with each other, people won’t be bouncing around dodging everything, they’ll just be bouncing around. I understand that the Scarlet Crusade are known for their use of it, and many people are salty about it, but get over it, really.

2 Likes

Net-o-matic encourages PvP because it prevents people from flying away,

Deepcoral Pod is the complete opposite, it makes everyone immortal and discorages world pvp.

It isn’t unfair PvP, might I add, people know the consequence of turning on Warmode.

1 Like

Indeed, while you complain on the forums :).

2 Likes

Deepcoral Pod = Immortal. Can confirm.

???

1 Like

Wait why do you like your posts with your alts? That’s actually some next level cringe right there.

1 Like

And judging by your tabard, you probably don’t like it because it stops you from getting kills on angry twelve year olds. Really mate, just deal with it.

1 Like

Seems like you can’t handle 1 consumable as an ultimate Neckbeard :).

3 Likes

Like my posts with my alt… Oh my lord.
Someone take the mic and explain

3 Likes