This item ruins World PVP

Why do 14 hundos tell others to get good lmao

Why does half of the Alliance population cry over a fun wpvp item all the time? Farm it and use it yourself. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Nerfed. only works in nazjatar
Fu blizzard.

Really??? I havenā€™t got home yet. Did stupid cries nerfed another fun item?..

Wth is wrong with peopleā€¦

2 Likes

Finally the nerf came :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really cannot understand the way people think. It was NOT an exclusive item, NOT a hard to obtain item, NOT a hard to use item, NOT even a semi-rare find. It was something that literally GROW ON THE TREES.

This have gone from the typical ā€œI canā€™t get it so noone should have itā€ mentality to the amazing new ā€œIā€™m so idiot that I cannot use it so noone shouldā€ mentalityā€¦

4 Likes

Uh no maybe think before you comment.

Would it be a good feature to give everyone 500% walking speed by default? No?

Thatā€™s why the item was stupid, and it got nerfed for good. Now you actually have to fight again instead of just avoiding all fights with this item.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying so hard not to get a forum banā€¦ But I will be politeā€¦ If EVERYONE has an advantage it is NO LONGER an advantage.

If EVERYONE had 3.4billion % increased running speed, the end result would be the same.

It is not a feature, it is a limited time on use item that gives you a bigger jump. There is a huuuuge different.

And last but not least, of ALL classes, DK is the ONLY one that can grip the jumping guy back. If anything your class is the least affected.

2 Likes

It seems like -Puppygirl- dont get it.
Itā€™s not a great exp when people in open world jump around and atleast not for melee dps, silly item

1 Like

Excuse me but being able to stand on top of the hunter that tried to gank me with my ret paladin is fun and a great experienceā€¦

1 Like

Yes its fun somethimes. But its not good for wpvp, when everyone use it, and can just jump away when you burst or w/e. But why do i even care the item only work in Nazj now :))

You donā€™t have to talk like as anything I said was unreasonable.

Just because you liked avoiding world pvp doesnā€™t make it a good item. War mode is supposed to have world pvp, if everyone has the item where will be no more world pvp because nobody can be caught.

As a side note, there is a very good reason why not everyone has 500% movement speed and a high jump mechanic, because itā€™s just stupid and ridiculous and ruins world pvp.

Luckily, Blizzard has seen this the same way and nerfed the item, you should be grateful that you can still use it in Nazjatar. I wouldā€™ve just disabled the item the second you enter pvp combat.

Must be ur victims :joy:

3 Likes

Its op AF. And I, as an immobile potato class absolutely love itā€¦sinve it makes me godlike immortal killing machine. Its funny.
The most fun ive had in this xpac was in Nazjatar participating in those back and forward world pvp battles between mezzamere and new home.

Since its available for everyone and u dont have to do world pvp i dont see that big of a problem with itā€¦but its a bias opinion since i absolutely love this item :rofl:

2 Likes

whatā€™s the problem with this item?

Makes you immortal

It adds fun while being available to anyone to use! That has to be problem, right? Right?

1 Like

These wounds wonā€™t seem to heal~

This pain is just too real~

Thereā€™s just too much that time cannot erase~

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.