This may be the longest long shot ever

So the chances of this being implemented by Blizzard now is about 0.01% but lets talk Legion Class Halls :face_with_peeking_eye:

I go to my Class Hall every day and I also see other people there too, so they are still used. My ask is simple, give everyone a direct transport to their respective Class Halls.

In game there are the following already:

• Death Knight: Death Gate
  • Druid: Dreamwalk
  • Mage: Teleport: Hall of the Guardian
  • Monk: Zen Pilgrimage

Each of these are on a 1 minute cooldown and takes that class directly to their Class Hall whilst the rest of us peasants have to jump through (albeit a small amount) hoops to get to ours and even with a Dalaran HS, that is 20 minute CD.

So please, surely it can’t be a big job to implement. You already have the coding to teleport there in game. Just add another spell or a Toy or something and link that code to the item.

9 Likes

This would best be done as part of a re-engagement with the Orders. They need new Leaders and they need to be included in ongoing Lore narrative.
Some Orders will need reworking for this. Silver Hand is fine but Hunters need a purpose to be part of the narrative. Rogues probably need to be split by Faction again (SI:7 for Alliance). Some might need new Locations, not sure Hanters should use Highmountain as their main location (outside of Legion storyline).

While this is being done we could get a teleport to these Order Hall, whether hearthstone, spell or whatever.

2 Likes

For them to do anything to this content would be a huge shock, so I limited it to the absolute minimum.

Just giving this post a like and that, would be fun to see class halls return in a meaningful way.

While i’ve never been really into the story, can’t be denied it gave something positive to the class fantasy.

1 Like

Good thing about Vulpera, their racial camp [despite it being outdoors only] <3

1 Like

That’s interesting as I really enjoying the story of it. Currently going through the whole Illidan backstory but then I love anything Burning Legion related and Illidan is my favourite “bad guy”.

1 Like

The distance Hunters have to travel is very dumb.
Most classes have teleport to their hall in Dalaran, But not hunter.

Don’t hunters just speak to someone (could be flightmaster) and it just takes them there? Isn’t the flight shortened to a few seconds?
Been a while since I was last at the Hunter Lodge, no real reason to go there. Never really liked it as an Order Hall.

What is the hunter journey?