This nerf is outrageous

I can agree on one thing, that will of the necropolis was a bit over the top. A flat 20% in pvp would be a decent value. But nerfing AMS and DS to the ground is just ridiculous.

DK is very vulnerable against physical damage it is unacceptable to take away our anti-caster propreties. Above all you also made grabby hands a useless talent.

Death Strike is an ability we use to trade iur damage for survival, and it only heals after taking heavy damage. Put a mortal strike on us, it wont heal at all. On top of that its useless when disarms, dodges, parries and immunity abilities are struck by it and it spends the heavy resources without healing at all.

This 50% nerf in our defenses should be managed by giving us 30% flat damage. Wanna make us a glass canon? Then do it right

I feel like we’re always the class in the middle that sinks to the bottom for immediate unnecessary nerfs while many problematic classes still sit on the top.

DH can Hunt dot me for 300k and heal off of it to top off anyones damage with just 1 ability, warriors have tons of self healing in their regular rotation while putting out damage. While we have to trade damage for healing which is now going to be ridiculous.

This is not fair, whoever is tuning classes since shadowlands apparently is pushing cringe classes to be top tier always while making so many specs and classes dead in the swamp.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.