This post is irrelevant

I’m not searching anymore, thanks

1 Like

I’m going to level with you. I don’t think introducing yourself that way on the WoW forums let alone the Argent Dawn ones is going to end in anything positive. Not your fault at all, of course.

There’s just lots of vile people here.

Word’s getting around. Alright; cough

Welcome to an RP server, what can I help you with?

I’m aware of that, but even so I’ll take the bad with what could possibly come with the good.

I don’t know if there are specifically M+ guilds persay, usually the whole mythic keystone thing is a means to an end for players to get better gear for raiding. That being said, I can’t imagine most people would object to having a consistent person to do M+s with.

As for you being an aspie, I think a lot of guilds would be willing to accept and try to understand you, especially since you’re so open about it. Granted this is a perspective I’ve gotten primarily through RP guilds, but I can’t imagine most PvE guilds lack maturity that badly.

2 Likes

That’s the most obvious bait since I went fishing last week, geez.

Maybe you could try to hit up the local PvE guilds such as:

Maybe they are of your interest?

Not really, at this point. The m+ end of dungeon gear is laughably bad now, and the main reasons to push m+ are the keystone master mount and flexing your raider.io score. It’s its own path of endgame progression more or less.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.