[A] <Hand of the Titans> has returned to it's Alliance Argent Dawn roots! We're now looking for raiders to join us in our toxic free and fun progression raiding environment!

[Hand of the Titans] is revived! After we moved to Kazzak to raid as members of the horde we decided we enjoyed the Alliance Argent Dawn server and community a lot more, and a large part of the core raiding group moved back to restart the guild we all knew and loved. We’re now looking for experienced raiders to refill our raiding roster.

Our raiding information:
Our goals are focused towards heroic and a side of mythic. Ahead of the curve is a given, and after progression through heroic is finished, we dive into mythic as far as we can.
We raid wednesday and sunday from 20:00 ST to 22:30 ST

We’re currently looking for:

• Any tank (brewmasters preferred)
  • discipline priest (all mistweaver, resto shamans, holy priest and holy paladins considered)
  • Any dps, with a preference towards a mage, shadow priest and classes with geared healing/tank specs

What do we offer?
We offer a mix of fun and progression during raids. All we ask of you is that you put in as much effort as the rest of the group to grow and improve. Raiding is a team effort after all!

We have a great discord where you can chat with the other guildies, with channels dedicated to helping you improve, useful links to guides and WoW related youtube channels

We also play a bunch of different games outside of WoW, Hand of the Titans isn’t just a guild after all. It’s a community!

If you like what we have to offer, and would like to join. Or you’re looking for some more information don’t be afraid to message me:

• Character: Khelanar-Argent Dawn
  • Discord: Kean#2008
  • Battletag: Sentinel#22626

What’s your stance on role-playing if you don’t mind me asking?

As well as your policy towards any potential guild members disrupting it with trolling, bad names and etc?

1 Like

We’re on a roleplaying server so we obviously don’t mean to get in the way of any actual roleplaying. As I think any non-roleplay guild playing on an RP server should. We even have a few members in our guild that do roleplay so we don’t condone any disruption/grieving etc.

Our guild is not made for roleplaying but that doesn’t mean that we’re the enemies of RP! We handle it with respect.

5 Likes

Thank you for a nice answer!

2 Likes

No problem! I know a lot of people see it as problematic for a PVE guild to play on an RP realm but we have guildies interested in doing some casual roleplaying and we just really grew to love the community here, not to mention a lot of people have their entire history on this realm. The best we can do is to just co-exist and support each other

2 Likes

A big issue with some of the latest guild threads has been a general lack of respect or awareness.

You’ve already handled it miles better with a suitable guild & character name, nice attitude, some roleplaying members and a clear stance against trolling.

Best of luck! :smiley:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.