This tier has made half of the mythic raid loot almost worthless

I’m never normally one to complain about gear or where it comes from, but I’m sat here asking my guild if they’re down to reclear without a warlock tonight so I don’t need to get a mythic vault slot, because the loot is just that bad

Literally the only worthwhile things in the raid are trinkets, tier, and unique items like the sark cloak, the rest is useless until you get to the 447+ ilvl stuff

Yup, the first 3 bosses dropping effectively heroic items completely poisons your vault.

1 Like

i disagree due to the fact that they change dhow the vault works on the raiding section this season they made it so if you unlock a raiding slot in your vault you are eligible for ANY item on the raids drop table now not just teir and the loot tables from the bosses you have killed

Completely false.

What they did was change it so once you kill a boss, it unlocks the loot for every boss prior to that one. They did this because people were deliberately trying to not kill bosses they didn’t need items from, even on mythic, because it reduced the odds they got something they could actually use in their vault.

The result is now you can’t avoid the fact the first 3 bosses of the raid drop effectively heroic ilvl gear, meaning if you are 3/9 mythic your vault is strictly worse than someone who is 0/9 mythic.

1 Like

Raids has the most powerful trinkets even on lower ilvl. Would love to see some juicy m+ trinkets tbh.

1 Like

Yeah blizzard’s ability to handle trinket balance is garbage, agreed, and mythic+ trinkets mostly suck unless they’re basic stat on uses which bliz seem completely averse to making for raids.

Despite that, none of the good ones come from the first 3 bosses which is the problem area of the raid’s loot design.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.