This warmode is a broken joke

Seriously. Im looking 10 Alliance to kill in Voldun with Warmode and and there is nobody anywhere. I have made multiple grps of 5 and we find nobody.

Is this working as intended or is Blizzard purposefully giving PvP the middle finger? How the hell this thing works? This sharding and phasing tech is improvement over static PvP server communities we used to have?

This is absolutely bad system. Are they ignoring this too in Shadowlands?

2 Likes

Why would max level alliance go to Voldun when there isn’t an assault there? Perhaps the odd WQ, but it’s two in the afternoon on a workday.

Try it either during an assault, or later in the evening.

4 Likes

u chose the play on the overpopulated faction… welcome to life, Alliance dont turn warmode on. Either Roll Alliance or Enjoy your free warmode bonus’s as ur basically at 0 Risk being on the horde :stuck_out_tongue:

dude, what u want to happen. World PvP cannot exist in a game where everyone plays the same faction. this isnt a Problem with sharding. this is a problem with the fact alliance DONT TURN WARMODE ON.

why would we turn on warmode, where we’re 1 to 10 horde ratio wise and Just getting Absolutely trampled?.. i switched my warmode off the moment i hit 120 lol feck being ganked that frequently while trying to do stuff.

the bonus’s just arent worth the extra time required due to how much more you die

also in warmode off, i still get Rewards for killing named with horde players, so the Faction imbalances dont feel so bad c:

this problem is caused by the Playerbase.

again what u want to happen?

the alliance need a greater Population, to equal the horde before WPVP would seriously exist.

heres Some facts for you

AD And other RP Realms are cut off into their own Warmode bubble away from non-rp servers Warmode, this holds a great deal of the alliance population which is already like 10% behind the horde in population total.

this means, on Non-RP Realms… we are Likely 1 to 3, if not worse in ratio within Warmode. which means Large groups of Horde generally kick the crap out of the alliance Players moving by til they switch Warmode off, Lowering the numbers. Now.

we are likely at a Point where its 1 Alliance to 10-15 Horde. and this ratio is getting worse and worse.

If you wanna fix the problem, Roll alliance. but even this wont effectively save it, as due to the alliance suffering the most from the RP v Normal Realm split the most by a large margin the alliance faction would actually have to overpopulate to equalise.

this problem is only accelerated by the fact the New alliance players we do get. Actually roll onto the RP Realms reguardless, as its a free 30% Exp gain without being ganked.

the bigger question would realistically be WHY would a Alliance go out pvping in open World lmfao.

You might be on a single faction overflow shard. Or maybe ye, just not much reason for Alliance to go Voldun. Assault is good time for pvp quests if possible. Failing that, dung entrance can be worth camping.

You are a complete nutjob.

This system sucks.

2 Likes

As Horde I rarely go to Kul Tiras these days. Hell, I don’t even care about assaults anymore. What the hell am I going to do with a 370 piece of equipment?
It’s not war mode that’s the problem. They need to give incentives to visit enemy territory, because right now, why would you?

Only reason Im doing the 10 kills is to get that 50 CP. The whole area is dead and I been here 3 hours and there is nobody anywhere.

Its not my fault. Its Blizzards incompetence and lack of care. They are all raidbots. And on top of that they are yankees.

1 Like

No, I wasn’t blaming you. They just need to make a way for it so both factions “clash” more often. While you’re doing kills in Vol’dun, Alliance may be doing kills in another zone.
If assaults gave better rewards and perhaps happened a little more, but with a shorter duration, that may be enough to get everyone in the same place. Just an example, of course.

1 Like

Yes there should be constantly people on both sides if WM is on about equal sides. 5 hours in Voldun WM on there is still NO Alliance anywhere. Dont tell me there is no single one Alliance players WM on. Where the hell are they? This is either rigged or Blizzard does not care one single bit.

Why would there be alliance in a horde zone in the middle of a workday, when horde outnumber them anyway?

Give alliance 1 good reason to turn on warmode.

1. To kill horde.
5 Likes

The thrill of PvP but I forgot Alliance has no balls.

I used to play in a PvP realm pre WM for the opportunity to kill Alliance as much as possible.
(I’ve been Horde from WotLK till early BfA).

The moment WM got implemented,there wasnt a single chance i was gonna play with it off.

So i guess its a matter of perspective (?)
I want to have the ability to kill w/e of the opposite faction i come along.

With or without these trash/useless bonuses,WPvP is life.

1 Like

Alliance gang up to get their quest done while horde often goes alone because they know they outnumber them.

But when Alliance got their quest done why would they give Horde the pleasure?

To kill or be killed :slight_smile:

You can get CQ capped in one day without ever doing the 50 CQ CtA quest. Just saying.

I always skip the 50 CQ CtA quest unless there is an assault in that zone.

2 Likes

Its your own fault for choosing to play blizzards favorite faction.

I for one enjoy killing the traitors and cowards who switched side nothing pleases me more than corpse camping those bastards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.