This Week in WoW: 25 March 2024

This Week in WoW: 25 March 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Get ready to explore the Sunken Temple and more when Season of Discovery Phase 3 goes live!

View Full Article

1 Like

[random gif of a person falling asleep]

Tomorrow PTR testing of Season 4. Time to get the notepad out to see which is going to be the meta group for keys! [cringe face]

Where rest of the hero talents?

Some specs dont even have one…

Oh wait here more plunderstorm clownfiesta for the bootlickers.

2 Likes

It could be worse!

Not sure quite how, but give them time, I’m sure it’s possible.

2 Likes

Damn it I am not level 40 in SoD yet, I was hoping for a -little- break.

A pirate themed TP; is that to make up for the fact that PvErs couldn’t get anything?

Fix the instability with world of warcraft in some cases with Radeon GPU’s this is your last chance im not buying next expansion, no one wants to farm mythic+ dungeons with a healer or dps or tank that suddenly disconnects cos system crashed or frozen up exclusively in world of warcraft.
Last 4 months wow had long launch time issue as well with Radeon GPU’s, stop pretending their are no issues, and least reach out to AMD Radeon team making them aware Radeon customer are upset.

1 Like

So did you all fix the friend list bug yet?

1 Like

i love how the devs doing nothing about tank balance :smiley:

maybe we should buff dh more…looks still to weak with dps and cc :frowning:

More Hero Talents please, the rest is all nice and good but rn some more Hero Talents would be good, some bangers would be awesome, especially since the previous new things have been good, lets keep up the cool ideas.

Also please pretty please, whenever possible release the visuals for some hero talents, because holy moly I hope some things look cool

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.