Thoughts on griefers?

Dear Zandalarians

Throughout my journeys on this server I have meet many fine players, but I have consistently seen a pattern. Whenever someone went out of their way to harass, grief and corpse camp someone they were either from Morning Tea or RAW. I was therefore wondering what other members of the alliance think about these guilds, and how an RP-PVP-server generally can improve, and maintain a healthy faction balance.

They’re playing the game how they like to play it. They pay their money in the same way we all do.

3 Likes

Of course a former RAW member that got kicked out for being a dumbass would say this.

Huh? My post defended their actions. So your statement is contradictory. Who’s the dumbass?

***Disclaimer
Reading following story on your own responsibility, it might contains lots of mistakes, misstypes, missclicks, bloody describtions, dead horde, corpserunning and in game real indentities. Be aware of headache after reading it all.

RP
It was a beatiful shiny morning in snowy Winterspring. That day was as shiny as the Alliance is every day, air was chilling and so it was perfect day to deliver some goodies for Wintersaber Trainers. Winterfall Villlage was hostile place as ussual. Too much competition for too little stuff. This old white hunter was already very tired of casual life but this place seemed to slow down thoughts and the pace of the time by its coldness and coollike ambience. Night elf buddied up with some randomn alliance heroes to feel more safe at this place. After all, encounters with horde here were on daily basis. As his pet ended life of winterfall shaman, the one being last on wanted list of Winterspring Trainers, hunter sensed enemy in the air. There was not even time for preparation, undead warrior was routing from the Everlook side. Night elf dropped his freezing trap but not the pants. Warrior got arcane shoted right into face and blinded by it charged the trap. Elf got some free time,or not… Winterspring ambiece was getting more and more icy as he saw another incoming horde on horizont. Elfs counting was pretty good when he could count up to five, one and one is more than only one. With these catlike reflex counts he started evading down to bottom of Winterfall Village to make sure he will fight these two horde with his own thatday party friends. He reached his party just in time and hell on the Winterspring began. Snow started to melt, air became hot, soul’s pains were not hurting anymore as bodies of heroes suffered more in that battle. But in very end Alliance party standed victorious. Not so shiny anymore as earlier in the morning, but who cared even snow wasn’t white but red now. Night elf wanted to care of his injuries, but before he could do that…
Mind blank >horde ressed and killed hunter in cordinated but suicided attack on hunter target, alliance hero got to corpse run but at least these 2 stalkers died again just after him<
Hunter said thank you my friends, these too were after me from top of the Winterspring Village. He stayed with party to make sure his wounds are healed up and then decided to finish the task. He was about to call his mighty slow mount from the shadows of the day and mount up when… He saw horde’s footsteps in the snow just leading towards his destination. Instead calling the mount he whistled into air and his eagle appeared high above everyone’s head in Winterspring. Little bit of concetration and they two shared the mind as one. From high skies with eagle eyes, he could adore Winterspring even more. Such beatiful place frozen in coldness, and there they were…Two horde chasing one alliance, poor little gnome died. Hunter disconnected from shared mind, and realized that these two horde were ambushing the route from here to Trainers. He didn’t feel well enough for another battle, decision was made to avoid the shorter way to Winterspring Trainers for now. The way was long, but it was refreshing and cooling down all the heat and pain of wounds from last battle. Snow was white again and Alliance was shining in glow of afternoon sun. Hunter’s mood was pretty much alike his pet, catlike playfull and cheerfull again. In such constalation he reached Winterspring Trainers faster that one could imagine. He handled in with trainer but as ussual that guy asked for more work. But because hunter had such great mood, new hunt for enemies of Winterspring Trainers could began again. In such high moment mind got rested and forgot about these two horde ambushers. Night elf’s mount was crunching into snow of Winterprings and everything felt fine again. Sun was hidding behind high mountain but as the route was turning around it, sun was about to show its face again. However instead sun on horizont it was the horde undead warrior’s face appearing instead! Racing fast towards hunter who dropped freezing trap in no time. Some arrows managed to nail the warrior just before she landed into trap. Night elf had some time to look into horde’s face, it seemed to be the same as the last time… How that possible? But there was no such moment to try find out about it, inner hunter’s counter up to five was about to rang his hea ‘‘it is just time about for aimed shot!!!’’ he could hear in his head. And indeed position was made, aimed shot was casted and just as warrior charged to lick hunter with her weapons, it was the the hunter’s raptorstrike which ended life of one and spreaded blood over shiny mail armor. Hunter picked some snow to clean up his gear and said: "What a mess’’, stood out of the of dead warrior and mounted up. But before his mount could speed up air got colder once more. From behind the same mountain another horde raced towards hunter and his cat companion. Frost mage! Elf drinked up invisible potion made by his distant friend. And avoided mage who got confused on his halfway. The closest trees and buses were a perfect spot to hide in shadows. Mage was sniffing aroud, looking for footprints of his enemy and indeed he was led right way just after alliance safe spot under trees. Night elf knew that this fight was not avoidable anymore, dropped freezing trap out of his shadowmelt hoped for the best. Hope was no needed there as mage just ran into trap mounted…Hunter railed as fast as he could away from mage and as he was aiming his deadly shot at mage, lightining though came cross mind ‘‘no iceblock?’’…Aimed shot landed and teared appart mage’s outfit, mage blinked toward hunter but same time tripple of arrows landed at the horde body. Hunter only saw how last arrow piereced mage’s eye and stopped his last though of that day. There was some more sound of crunching snow behind elf back. He turned and what was that? He thought he killed that undead warrior before? How is this possible? Yes it was possible, the same undead warrior again. She probaby fooled hunter with some kind of feign death… Hunter got back to reality out of his mind and did some rotation of tricks he got under his helm. Warrior died faster than before.
Life felt right again, same as in that morning. No, it was even better than in morning. Alliance were shiny again, snow was white and glowing, air was chilly cold. No matter of blood on alliance armor, no matter of red spits on the snow. It was horde blood that was spilled that day. That blood made Alliance to be shiny even more.
Hunter and his companion raylled toward Wintersring Village. ‘‘Hmm this blood with snow tastes great’’ he thought as he licked some of that mix from his shoulder. ‘‘Definately much better taste than my own blood’’, grined at his cat friend.

2 Likes

You get kicked out and still defend them like a beta.

I don’t know who your sources are but you’re misinformed.

1. I wasn’t kicked from the guild. I was threatened with it if I didn’t apologise to someone from another guild. I wasn’t going to apologise, so I left.
  2. You’re obviously misinformed
  3. I was defending griefers as a whole and not said guild.
  4. Not sure what your problem is.

defending griefers weirdChamp

I defended their right to play the game however they want to. They pay their money, as we all do. I didn’t say if I thought it was right or not.

PVE servers are right there for people just like you OP.

You join a PVP server you sign up to the possibility of being camped forever if that were possible and you were that weak.
Read the blizz terms of service if you want to confirm.

Grifer- a word used by a weak person to cement their position as a victim.

1 Like

Yeah but then decided to expand server sizes after I rolled making world pvp much worse. That was not what I signed up for.

Edit: Also didnt expect people to literally spend their entire existence going out and griefing someone. You really have to be a pathetic human to only get a kick out of harassing someone else, and I’m sure they are all basement dweller in their moms basement.

Obviously you are hurt. Because you insult these griefers but you grief them here in your statements calling them pathetic humans or mum basement dwellers. Did you ever think they are same as you? They express their personality through action in game, you express your personality through post on this forum. But for their defense some of them do it for fun or even escalate the tense in war. Whenever you gloat over your missfortune and insult others for it. But at very beggining it was you who made choice to come this server, to these forums without thinking of consenquences if being on rp-pvp server. Anyways good luck, you will need it because I am sure you will get some personal stalkers to give you attention after your posts here. You will get exactly what you wanted to avoid.

1 Like

I see a huge lack of ganking, corpes camping and harassing. Please do it more! I also miss pk in this game really bad. All these things give enormous platform for rp-ing. Imagine how boring would it be here, if everybody was curtising and talking like Kings Arthurs all the time and just gathering flowers. Come on, war never changes!

I am one of these guys, however not a basement dweller.

I usually roll a spliff and get full mana / hp when corpse camping. If its a long run for the poor Alliance, I will have perfect amount of time to finish rolling until they are back.

It’s all about multitasking my butthurt friend

Upon reading again, I didn’t realise this was about PvP campers, and instead RP griefers.

In that case yeah, I agree with you. Its not right but they should be allowed to do it.

As I said. Blizzard changed the density after the server was created thus changing the base assumptions. Furthermore. Do you think this is my main?

And to the stoner griefer. You are exactly what I would expect.

You don’t even understand how much we are similar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.