Three friends looking for HC raiding guild for TWW

Hello all!

I, along with two good friends, am looking for a guild to raid and do keys in TWW.
Our previous guild disbanded right before the start of season four. Up until that point we regularly achieved curve and KSM/KSH and would like to continue to do so.

We are looking for a chill and mature atmosphere, a place where we can have fun and enjoy the game, but we also understand that there are times when you need to be serious and work hard to get to the set goal.

One of us is a healer, another is learning to tank or can (r)dps and I myself play aug. We come as a package deal. (Buy two and get one free!)
We all have discord and a mic. A guild that raids in the evening twice a week is ideal.

Currently we are doing keys to prepare for TWW, not interested in raiding at this time. Not willing to server transfer due to future guild changes coming up.

If you would like anymore info or have questions, please feel free to message me on discord: retribute_red

We hope to hear from you soon!

Maybe Punished on Tarren Mill/Dentarg could be the place for you? You can read the full wall of text here: Punished [Dentarg/Tarrem Mill][A/H] is looking more for s4!

But in short: 2 days per week (Wed, Thurs from 21 to 00 server time (right now just HC clear on Wed. and just what ever else people want to do (alt run, m+ etc) on Thursday until TWW). It’s good time on Wed. to join us for a run and see what we are about!

We’re casual, older bunch of people, where we don’t demand people to raid X amount of days to be a raider - raid when and if you can, that’s about it. M+ is done on any other time. And we have banter (sometimes too heavy and dark, so you have to have some sense of humor and not take things said to heart) and fun and dumb moments.

We have a community as well, which for the time being allows people from other servers to join us in our events and helps communicating m+ runs easier, also some side communities for pure m+ from other community members. The community side does not go away when cross realm guild’s launch (we will become a cross realm guild).

We are seeking for a healer and an OS tank, since 2 tank spots are filled with the possibility of sometimes needing to tank if one of the MT cannot make it. Having an alt fill the OS roll is also fine, specially if it is a rDPS. We don’t have aug. evoker, we have the other kinds :D.

Anyway if you feel that we might be your future home, add me on discord and we can chat more mari.s

We’re Yeti Employment Agency. And we are recruiting for a 1 night a week raiding guild for War Within. It’s based on twisting-Nether horde, now with War Within on the horizon, it wont really matter what server or faction you’ll be playing on.

Our aim for the tier is to establish a solid mythic raid team and ideally be clearing 3-5/9 mythic by the end of the first tier - with a long term aim to improve on that in the following tiers.

We consider ourselves a midcore raiding team, compromised of a mix of ex-hardcore raiders, and dad raiders who dont have the time to commit multiple nights a week. We also have active m+ players aviailable for keys most nights. We welcome all players to our guild, regardless of playstyle/skill level

raid times:
Mondays 20:00-23:00
If we decide to make a 2nd day for the first weeks its thursdays.

Battle.net: Vilanto#2439
Discord: treehugger#8182

Hey !
[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome! We are a guild full of friends and we know each other for quite a while already.
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628