Throw glave is the buggest abillity in the world

I noticed lots of bugs with this skill during all sl, e.g. i throw glave to the rogue/feral in stealth and he doesnt even get out of it(like wtf is this, it’s actually 50/50, and mostly on rogues), i used it before rogue goes vanish and he doesnt get out of it. The funniest thing is when i finally get lucky and rogue loses his stealth i might be still sapped(same goes for immo aura, but not sure that it’s actually a bug, cause i can be sapped during ticks).
So i thought this sh-t only disturbing me in pvp. Today i’ve been in CN, we’ve decided to pull all the mobs before Genarals with hero i also popped the meta, normally if u touch the boss before resetting ur cooldowns will back, last week i have tried to hit the boss with throw glave and my meta still was on cd(but got reset on BL debuff), and today i’ve just hit generals with auto attack and what a surprise my meta wasnt on cd. Am i only one who noticed it?
P.S. If my english was bad i’m sry, not a native speaker

2 Likes

So first of all, you are right that throw glaive can be weird in that way. I had the same exact thing on SLG myself, throwing glaive and dying but I didn’t even get saved to the boss.

As for immo-aura sap, you mean it doesnt break the rogue ? He just saps you from outside of immo aura range.

For breaking stealth always use consume magic, that has no travel time and it’ll always work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.