Thunderhorn Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Thunderhorn in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

I played Thunderhorn back in 2005/6 until the free transfer to Wildhammer opened. My character was a human Mage back then by the name Reynola. The only guild I remember being in was Sword Saints.

This char - guild Pecado

My main back then was Elora, was in Chaos AD, then later the Highland Warriors (still am!)…

Looking for my old guildie BFF Drazzack: was a paladin, then a rogue of a similar name…

Titanous, the mage

Dangerbetty

A few more who escape me…!

I played this char back on Thunderhorn; although spent a little time in a few other guilds, my time was predominantly in The Lost Tribe.

Also my wife’s character, a female human mage called Raivan was the guilds recruiter and as such would have been a regular in Thunderhorn chat.

My main back then was Elyria - Resto Druid

Was mainly in The Raid Alliance, Undertaker and Tempt Fate

We’re setting up a guild on a new server with alot of the old Thunderhorn Alliance players.

If you’re interested in joining us, we’re all packed together on a Discord server, which we use as our base of operations.

3 Likes

Elarius - Human Warrior

First raiding guild was Divine Insane Entities before moving to Endurance.

As far as i know a fair few peeps from Red Suns are planning Alliance PvP but will have more details when the servers are announced.

Thantalas - Night Elf Rogue.

I was a Raider in Crimson Dragoons and The All Seeing Eye.

in tBC i was in Reborn as a Warlock named Raistllin and in Stormknights as a warrior named Stickgirl

Do you have a link to the Discord?

The majority of my guild Server Transferred towards the end of Vanilla not long after I left it, but I’d love to see if any of them are coming back for Classic

Hmm yeah but I can’t add links to this post sadly…

Poke me on Discord:
Elyria#7145

1 Like

This character but he had some surgery and name change since then :stuck_out_tongue:

Original name: Dwarfwarrior
Class: Warrior
Guild: Phoenix Legion

I played on Thunderhorn on an awfully named warrior of bloodlustx (cringy I know, i was like 12) I was running with a guild called The Crimson Dragoonz and after that started a raiding guild for TBC called Tenacity. There was one priest I used to really enjoy playing with named Ferenczi (might not be the correct spelling) they were an incredible shadow priest with over 150k HKs in PVP. Would be great to catch up again! Or if there was anyone who raided with us in TBC under Tenacity or any Crimson Dragoonz!

What Ely said. Oh hi btw. I’m Blimp

1 Like

Hi. Blimp here. Was gm of Bliss during Vanilla, original creator and leader of Tempt Fate up until end of SSC i believe. Annoying Gnome rogue, guild destroyer and poacher of men (and women)

Andith

Human Pally

Soldiers of Light.

Back in classic soon. Probably rolling a prot tank.

This char that has gone throu some changes.

Was human named Lilium and i think the guild name was Silver Claw

Hello all i played in Thunderhorn from day 1 and had a NE warrior named Aiolos that used to main tank with Reborn under the leadership of Lumien and Shanara.

This char since day one on Thunderlove, LoE and Caelum

2 Likes

How did I know that you would appear on here! Add me on discord its Howard / Aerist / Your boy.

Discord: GeneralMao#1216