Ticket Disappeared

For some middle age reason in your policies i cant post on HOTS forums because im banned in game, what happened to freedom of speech. i believe this is important so i decided to seek help here.
two days ago after i received notice, i immediately appealed and still waiting for a notice in front of screen with 3 hours sleep. then i decided to log in to support and there was no ticket. nothing, empty blue page. i appealed again, but it ll take days before i get an answer if this isnt deleted without noticing me either. whats going on here? you treat me like a piece of … in hots, backstabbed me twice, now you started to auto-delete my tickets? while there are in game punishments i got banned twice, i didnt hack the game, i didnt abuse anyone, i didnt exploit any bugs, i didnt do any irl threats, i dont even play competetive, only QM, yet you ban me every time like im a criminal. now you delete my appeal ticket, perfect.

1 Like

These are the World of Warcraft forums, not the Overwatch forums. So even if you do get a response here, it literally will just tell you what I am telling you.

If you submitted your ticket or launched an appeal against the ban that’s all you can do. If they have provided an answer and it was rejected, not much else.

Check your email associated with your account.

With all that said, if there is a technical issue with the ticket system (which there may be, I’m not saying there isn’t) then maybe you can get assistance.

even it was rejected i would still get a notice, as i said im waiting by the screen for two days, so no emails. and the game is hots.

Some players accidentally open a ticket at the US site - which will not show up on the EU site. You could check at the US site.

just checked as you suggested which makes sense, but there is nothing either. maybe it didnt posted at all because im eu? but i remember the last preview page where it tells you they ll contact you soon which i had many times before when i post tickets.

If it’s not on US Support, the other possibility is that you opened a live chat that wasn’t responded to. That looks like a ticket is created but it disappears after a while.

1 Like

If you have ticketed about it a few times then they will just delete the ticket without replying.

You gave up the right to being able to post when you did whatever you did to get banned. Also these are Blizzards forums, there is no freedom of speech here, neither are there freedom from consequences.

1 Like

Hey Deatheternal,

I’ve had a look, but am not able to find that appeal ticket. I can see you opened a new ticket since though, which is still open. It looks like the first attempt to create an appeal ticket did not work out, sorry for the inconvenience and confusion caused.

Just want to note that we are not able to look into or discuss account actions here on the forum. As you do have a ticket open now, I’ll be locking this thread now.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!