Ticket system seems a bit convoluted at times

Just minutes ago I got stuck on a ledge with a waterfall between Nazmir and Zuldazar. I was pushed by the water into rocks, and couldn’t do the usual hearthstone or unstuck.
So I tried to use the can’t move character help. But there was just continous errors. Force shutting down and relogging did nothing.
Trying to get through the ticket system to get talk to someone about this, was impossible.

I had to rely on a guild member to summon me to Stormwind.
What if I didn’t have a reliable guild member online, and nobody in the general/etc chat wanted to help me?

This possible error should be accounted for as it wasted some time trying to find a workaround in the ticket system to be able to get help, please make sure if errors occur that we can contact you some other way.

Since this was technically an in game bug it took me a while before I thought this would end up as more than an in game bug because of the error I had to go to account issues and pick problems that were not listed.

There was a problem with the ‘move character’ function earlier in the week; it sounds as though it’s not fixed yet. I guess it’s hard to find the right ticket description as you’re not supposed to need to ticket.
Glad you found a way round it. If it happens again and the function is still bugged, go for the closest ticket subject you can and mention ‘stuck’ but not ‘bugged’ in it.

1 Like

Hello Raéla,

If you find your character to be stuck again, please follow the steps listed in this support article.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

@Hagut Ofcourse I did say that’s what I tried to do initially. But thanks anyway!

@Ananda That clears things up, and I will continue doing so. Thank you. :slight_smile: