Tier 2 monk set

I posted on general but…

lol, it’s horrible.

Also…check out the shoes.

yeah 'dem probably never saw a real monk before having done the “monk” fantasy of mop ( and the whole class design too btw)
no hat, no weapons, wear cloth only (oops! leather we carry on might as well be cloth if that wasnt for our defensive)
to my eyes it’s very samurai’s style. might as well call us samurai then and not monk.
clearly the least appealing :confused:

Ya looks mediocre at best, but hey check the hunter’s one and i dont even mention the poor DHs.
The rogue’s set is the best in my opinion. I would change the monk’s one for it…:slight_smile:

Yeah, hunter is horrible, dh is just…nothing.

Look how good the priest one is. Guess that’s one way to encourage more healers.

I don’t know why they’re pushing the idea of bloated heavy armor for agile classes. It looks like some action figure.

I’d prefer if they made a good base concept for each class and carried it between expansions, slightly modifying it for the current theme (like dragon scale armor for DF), but kept it in line with the class’s lore.

For monk I’d take something like the monkey king armor from the hidden kingdom:

But since we have transmogs it doesn’t really matter. If this is what most people like then so be it.

I think it’s ai generated… lol

Its seriously sad. How many straw hats do they think we need??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.